wuhooooooooooo......... .

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Starting another thread for my wife's 2 Boxes; she opened first Box and at least 1/2 of those showing are Silver opened first roll found 13, 2nd roll 5 more -all %40's; she is gonna get her dad to help her, he has Parkinsons (79) can't do much but he will enjoy this for sure. I'll post an update when she finishes first Box. It looks like she may beat my 27.4 ounces & 120 Silver coins in the 1 Box she opened first, wuhoooooooooo................... , she is so excited best box she has had to date was 23 %40's

Total 567, all %40'ers

Upvote 0
OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
obediah said:
Starting another thread for my wife's 2 Boxes; she opened first Box and at least 1/2 of those showing are Silver opened first roll found 13, 2nd roll 5 more -all %40's; she is gonna get her dad to help her, he has Parkinsons (79) can't do much but he will enjoy this for sure. I'll post an update when she finishes first Box. It looks like she may beat my 27.4 ounces & 120 Silver coins in the 1 Box she opened first, wuhoooooooooo................... , she is so excited best box she has had to date was 23 %40's

Total 567, all %40'ers

2nd Box was a SKUNK; go figure!

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's awesome!! I'm glad that things have turned around for y'all.

KR,
Kantuck

OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
mistergee said:
so....when did you and LJ get married? :icon_scratch: ;D

Nope, am married, it was the wife who I convinced in June to start ordering Boxes from her Bank that found the 567 Silver %40's yesterday in one Box! I did 4 Brinks & only found 120 Silver 39 of which were %90's.

Think LJ seeing she is a god did something for me, is all I can figure; but I got me a good wife, would not trade her for 7 LJ's. ;D :laughing7: ;D

cdltpx

Jul 6, 2009
Galvez La 70769
Detector(s) used
ACE 250/2 coils BH 2 coils/ Garrett pinpointer.
Just got a call from my bank they said my first box of $.50 are in. My wife has been tripping bc I want to buy a box of half dollars. She can't wrap herhead around the fact that I am taking 1k out the bank and will still own 1k of money my plan to sump is to pay my credit card with the half's. How to get her to understand all I am doing is trying to get some higher value coins without having to go mding for hours in the heat.
I hope I get some silver or a rare coin. :icon_pirat:

Congrats on the sucess of your box.

Mentone Grizz

Jul 27, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Obediah;
Nice take!! You have had several extremely good boxes in recent weeks.
Most likely more where those came from!! Keep hounding them!!
Congratulations!!
- Grizz

cdltpx

Jul 6, 2009
Galvez La 70769
Detector(s) used
ACE 250/2 coils BH 2 coils/ Garrett pinpointer.
2 boxes of $.50 SKUNK got a lot of bicentennial saved $20 worth of the very best. I was/am skunked royally and now I need to find some fifty cent rolls. ???
::)
Lets see I can pay credit card bill with fifty cent pieces i guess. I need a dump big time. Don't buy that much gas. First time out and SKUNNNNNKKKK.

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
cdltpx said:
2 boxes of $.50 SKUNK got a lot of bicentennial saved $20 worth of the very best. I was/am skunked royally and now I need to find some fifty cent rolls. ???
::)
Lets see I can pay credit card bill with fifty cent pieces i guess. I need a dump big time. Don't buy that much gas. First time out and SKUNNNNNKKKK.

Find a dump bank and than go back to your source & reorder. Otherwise the misses is going to have a hard time being convinced. And throw those Bicentennials back all they are going to do is tie up your capitol.

Mojo

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you which company supplies your bank? I am getting some from Loomis here in the next week, any one know who has the better ratio's or is it pretty much random?

OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
AGCoinHunter said:
Do you which company supplies your bank? I am getting some from Loomis here in the next week, any one know who has the better ratio's or is it pretty much random?

My Tn Bank (Regions) uses Brinks, over all it is a very good supply'er for me, the wife's Bank in Ark where she gets hers from (lives in Mo just across line less than 2 miles from her Bank) a dlv service called INTEGRITY.

As just posted in another thread her Bank can no longer order every week as coin demand is weak in such a rural area as she is livin in, so if there were more Boxes in her dream find boxes Pallet in whse she's missed it for next week.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread