wuhooooooooooo......... .

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Starting another thread for my wife's 2 Boxes; she opened first Box and at least 1/2 of those showing are Silver opened first roll found 13, 2nd roll 5 more -all %40's; she is gonna get her dad to help her, he has Parkinsons (79) can't do much but he will enjoy this for sure. I'll post an update when she finishes first Box. It looks like she may beat my 27.4 ounces & 120 Silver coins in the 1 Box she opened first, wuhoooooooooo................... , she is so excited best box she has had to date was 23 %40's

Total 567, all %40'ers

Upvote 0
OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
obediah said:
Starting another thread for my wife's 2 Boxes; she opened first Box and at least 1/2 of those showing are Silver opened first roll found 13, 2nd roll 5 more -all %40's; she is gonna get her dad to help her, he has Parkinsons (79) can't do much but he will enjoy this for sure. I'll post an update when she finishes first Box. It looks like she may beat my 27.4 ounces & 120 Silver coins in the 1 Box she opened first, wuhoooooooooo................... , she is so excited best box she has had to date was 23 %40's

10 roll update, get this now in 10 rolls she has found 152 Silver coins of course they are all only %40'ers' thee 11th roll is entirely Silver, 172 now!

STDevil

Jun 12, 2008
Hmm...this sounds a lot like the boxes I went through last night. I wonder if we are being supplied by the same source.

My boxes were from Brinks, and the rolls were wrapped with brown Brinks paper. I also live in Western Washington State. Are we in the same neck of the woods?

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like she's on track to beat my best box. Anxiously awaiting your next post. Tell her to take deep breaths. ;D And she has another box after this?

OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Okay she finished her first Box of the 2, will have to go take care of the Chickens before she does 2nd Box but did open it & sees no silver on any ends, uh oh!

Any how in her first Box she had 6 rolls that had no Silver at all in them, the Box petered out but she still got 567 %40'ers or 83.8 ounces Silver, adding my modest total today from 4 Brinks Boxes of 27.4 ounces we together in one day have found 111.2 ounces Silver which beats our best MONTHLY total of 102 ounces earlier this year.

Not sure what delivery service her bank uses but the wrappers are bright yellow in a 1 level Box.

I'll update her second Box tonite if she finishes it and finds anything.

myprecious

Aug 2, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites BHID 300 / Bounty Hunter IV
:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

What a haul - congrats to both. Truly awesome.

OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
nyiangelo said:
We demand PICTURES.... :protest:

She is in Mo. I in Tn, have noted Internet is very slow there- someone in neighborhood has a Linksys that our Lap Tops pick up signal from but it is soo slow and doubt if pics will work; have tried to do pics here but have never been able to figure out why they wont load in Forum window. Sorry :dontknow: :help:

OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
obediah said:
nyiangelo said:
We demand PICTURES.... :protest:

She is in Mo. I in Tn, have noted Internet is very slow there- someone in neighborhood has a Linksys that our Lap Tops pick up signal from but it is soo slow and doubt if pics will work; have tried to do pics here but have never been able to figure out why they wont load in Forum window. Sorry :dontknow: :help:

P.s. that brings our total of halves for year to over 2200, about 150 now are %90'ers. I started in March, she in June. I had the best find till today, a cold call on a Bank found 419 %40'ers, and a dream Box of 264 halves which she just put to shame big time.

OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
obediah said:

Total 567 %40'ers

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
56.7 Keeper Ratio............ Simply amazing.

Even if you can't find a way to post them make sure you get lots of pictures of the little buggers........ So you can look back and say. WHAHOOOOOOOOO....

I was fortunate enough to have the sense to take a photo with my cell phone 3 years ago. Been chasing the next dream box ever since. But I do love looking at that photo of my DREAM BOX.

Mojo

OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
silvercop said:
:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:glad you had a LJ day

My day was okay, 27.4 ounces, it was the Wife that had the LJ day, she's over in Missouri in the sticks in the Ozarks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions