2 Boxes & shrt trip.......................

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
2 Boxes & shrt trip.......................

My Loomis Bank source never was too good, max ever got from a single Box was 5 coins and the last 6 Boxes (including 2 just got today) have been SKUNKers, have devised a plan to get more aggressive by using that Bank as a relief dump to increase cash flow tweenst trips to my favorite dump bank in Missouri.

Also did a local road trip on way to get the 2 Boxes above picked up 130$ of what looked to be someone elses dumps- then hit a Bank that has never produced for me not even a clad- this time went thru he drive in Teller window- she asked me to park & come in to get them cause they were not in rolls; I heard them in the vault counting them & throwing them into what turned out to be a thick clear plastic bag- did not look too promising only saw a lone %40 on way home trying to spot one, but in the end it actually produced well though it shorted me 2 coins ( found a gold $ and a penny in it so I came out ahead by 1 cent).

Oh the bag had 11 %40's 7 Walkers (all rather worn) and a Ben was in too, a 60, so did not do too bad today anyway.

Oh and the wife called me from Missouri to inform me her Bank called said they could not order her 6 boxes for next week they do not have a big enough order to get coins (this is small Bank in very rural area), but they will order for her the following week, told her to order 14 Boxes, maybe we will get another like she did this week with 567 Silvers in it.

Wife & I have acquired so far in August just over 127 ounces of Silver, approx total of 736 Silver coins; Wow huh!

Upvote 0

Fredness

Jul 16, 2009
Re: 2 Boxes & shrt trip.......................

obediah said:
Wife & I have acquired so far in August just over 127 ounces of Silver, approx total of 736 Silver coins; Wow huh!
That's a wow :notworthy:

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
Re: 2 Boxes & shrt trip.......................

Definatly get all she can, there has got to be a continuation box in there somewhere.

Mojo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions