You guys wont believe what happened to me today!!!!!!!!

XX

Jan 11, 2008
You guys won't believe what happened to me today!!!!!!!!

At the bank, I was tired of waiting for all these coin counters to count my coins, so I figured I would try a new approach. I asked if I could just bring in the bags precounted ($1000 per bag) and they could just weigh them. At first, they balked, but then I pulled out my ace in the hole.

I said one word, "LeJeune".

The teller called the manager over. He came out and very discretely asked me how do I know that name.

I showed him this picture
http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z106/gatzdon/LJ.jpg

He then pulled me into an anteroom. He promised me that if I could arrange a meeting between him and "LeJeune", he would gladly start accepting my precounted bags.

So, my question is, how many 40%ers or pounds of crawfish would it take to get LJ to take a road trip and does anyone know if she is available in the next few weeks?

I'd consider hiring an impersonator, but I think she is so well known in the banking community that they would see right through that shenanigan.

Upvote 0

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

TT

Jan 15, 2008
Milky Way
Re: You guys won't believe what happened to me today!!!!!!!!

Did we get to the bottom of this yet?

fiddycent

Oct 23, 2008

well guys, this should clear up the mystery....that is NOT the LJ i know. and that is NOT the LJ who posts here on Tnet. and that is DEFINITELY not my sister-in-law. anyway...LJ II is definitely a cutie!

OP
OP
X

XX

Jan 11, 2008

fiddycent said:
well guys, this should clear up the mystery....that is NOT the LJ i know. and that is NOT the LJ who posts here on Tnet. and that is DEFINITELY not my sister-in-law. anyway...LJ II is definitely a cutie!

Just curious then....This is the post that I got the image from.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,64003.0.html

According to the post, it was posted by LJ with a link to her current profile.

Did LJ steal someone's identity when she took this board by storm?????? or is the Treasurenet
database all screwed up?

OP
OP
X

XX

Jan 11, 2008

I'm guessing it was her though since there are numerous Trademarked "Ha!!.." 's throughout that thread.

TT

Jan 15, 2008
Milky Way

Some interesting points made by all, I believe the mystery lives on. I am sure LJ herself could clear it up. Where is she? Finding silver? Perhaps another mystery.

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania

Some interesting points made by all, I believe the mystery lives on. I am sure LJ herself could clear it up. Where is she? Finding silver? Perhaps another mystery
i think she went back to school

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread