SO UPSET!!!

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Jun 22, 2009
i work at a retail store that is 24 hours, i do over nights and closing, if i close 2-10pm i count the 8 draws of money, if i do over night 10pm-7am i don't see more then like 2 draws, will anyways the guy that normally does over nights didn't want to do it no more, so it's me now. so friday i normally close the draws, but did an over night. anyways i go in at 10pm and assistant manager that counted the draws goes look at this chunk HE got... 1921 morgan... a coin i been wanting... and to top it off a 1968 half... meanwhile i only got a 1953 rosie, 1969 half, 2x 1964 halfs this week, grrr

short term a 1921 morgan dollar was found in a cash register at cvs

Upvote 0
OP
OP
D

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Jun 22, 2009
obediah said:
Now that is a good job!

ehh i am tired, but think i might have been unclear, i didn't get them, he got them, he showed them off to me, and now i am upset i don't got a morgan :(

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
Sounds like you got some silver this week, and he got some silver this week. He got a better coin than you did, but you BOTh got silver.

Getting upset over someone else's success seems ... wrong. Be happy for him. And hope next time YOU get the Morgan instead of him. I'm not upset when someone else finds silver here. Or even that YOU found silver at CVS. GOOD for you. :-) But there's enough to go around, and it is selfish to be upset that someone else ALSO found a good coin.

Just my opinion on it.

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
jrf30 said:
Sounds like you got some silver this week, and he got some silver this week. He got a better coin than you did, but you BOTh got silver.

Getting upset over someone else's success seems ... wrong. Be happy for him. And hope next time YOU get the Morgan instead of him. I'm not upset when someone else finds silver here. Or even that YOU found silver at CVS. GOOD for you. :-) But there's enough to go around, and it is selfish to be upset that someone else ALSO found a good coin.

Just my opinion on it.

I agree. It doesn't even bother me when a teller finds silver to keep for their own stash. But I would rather they not keep it in the till where I can see it. ;D

Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread