Mar 14, 2006
The Peach State
Detector(s) used
Whatever it takes to get the coon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ikes, '71-'78 ~ $268

Hey All...

Not posting much, but check in nearly daily. Think I've about knocked out all the halves in my rural area, dimes and quarters ain't worth the time.....

Anyhow, I always ask for "big dollars" at any and all banks.... I've pulled some Morgans and Peace coins occasionally doing this, but usually they're Ikes.

Digging in my "stash" and going through looking for extra cash (AC unit went out, and man, it's hot here in GA in August ~ AC is fixed) I discovered the $268 in '71-'78 Ikes (in addition to nearly $400 in clad halves I didn't know I had ~ extra dollars!!!).

I'm going to get rid of them, either spend or deposit, OR, offer them to any forum members for face value, plus shipping/insurance (buyer pays) if anyone is interested. I have no interest in Ikes, I just buy all "big dollars" if a bank has any in the off chance I'll socre silver dollars.

None have been searched for varieties, errors, etc.... just edge searched for silver (and Morgans/Peace coins). All are in circulated condition.

If anyone is interested in obtaining them, PM me, I'll check the PO for shipping/insurance, and mebbe someone will be happy with them, and I'll have a couple hunnert extra $$$s in my pocket for CRHing....

Y'all go find some silver..... or whatever else you're looking for.

I may not reply today, going to Savannah to see Ron White tonight.

Robin

Upvote 0

capy325

Apr 9, 2008
Re: Ikes, '71-'78 ~ $268

Robin... good to hear from you again! Have fun watchin "tater salad"!

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other

Ron White is a great comedian! Wish I could have seen him when he was in town here. ffd

OP
OP
CaptainRobin

CaptainRobin

Mar 14, 2006
The Peach State
Detector(s) used
Whatever it takes to get the coon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thought I'd bump this up.... 'cause I'm about to dump....

The Tater was excellent.

Robin

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Throw em up on feebay for 125% face value =)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread