Golden Silver Road Trip

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Alright I am hyped up from seeing you all kick but in the silver/nickel/copper department. Now it is my turn. I will embark on an adventure to bring back riches never before seen. I will go to el dorado (which is I think somewhere in VA/MD) and bring back all that I find. The journey begins in the morn. I will fill you in on my finds.

Golden Silver

Upvote 0

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Good luck - hope you hit a little virgin territory!

Maine_Jim

SnakemanBill

Apr 24, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck! I've thought of hitting the bank there in Crisfield. I've called and asked if they had any halves and always been told no and I didn't think there was a bank on the island. Been knocking the boots off of every bank from Snow Hill/Pocomoke area up through Salisbury, Cambridge and lower slower Delaware for the last month. Hope you don't pick up any of my dumps!

OP
OP
golden silver

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
Nope Snakeman I have been there over a year ago. Maryland was generous and so was the Eastern Shore. Good luck with the hunt.

Golden Silver

Mercury63

Oct 20, 2008
I love the attitude. I have full confidence that you will not return until you make the big score. good luck.

OP
OP
golden silver

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
Ok El dorado was not quite found but it is still out there. What a dissapointment. I got a late start and by the time I got to where I needed many of the banks were closing. I did get about 14 40%ers and one very nice first. I will post some pics of my recent finds in a bit. Sorry not much to show for my last trip.

Golden Silver

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Hey 14 in a day is okay with me. There has got to be a lot of small banks in out of the way places in a big state like VA. El Dorado is waiting for you in one of them.

Rich

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread