First Box Bummer

ronbo22

Oct 31, 2008
Florida
I was able to finally get a box of halves. It was an Brinks double layer box with brown/white warppers. I had pictures of 40% franklins and Walkers. what I found was a box with over 1/2 of the coins marked with every sort of color and variation, there were purple circles, black circles, x's, numbers, check marks. I even though t I saw one with LJ written on it ;D. Oh well just part of the game. I'm getting another box tommorrow and will hope for the best.

Upvote 0

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please keep that clad in circulation near you. I dont want to see any part of it. Be safer yet and go put it in your attic. :laughing9:

Mentone Grizz

Jul 27, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro
AGCoinHunter said:
Please keep that clad in circulation near you. I dont want to see any part of it. Be safer yet and go put it in your attic. :laughing9:

AGCoinHunter makes a useful suggestion. Stash it for a while. Keep it out of circulation and loosen up some of those vault boxes at the bottom of the big pile!!

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
Mentone Grizz said:
AGCoinHunter said:

AGCoinHunter makes a useful suggestion. Stash it for a while. Keep it out of circulation and loosen up some of those vault boxes at the bottom of the big pile!!

We all need to get together and not make any dumps for a month. Lets see if we can shake some silver to the top!!!

Jason

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread