For all of you Roll Searchers ... online guides ( 1 is a MUST HAVE !! ).

killerwine

Feb 24, 2005
Visalia, CA
Very cool...will save me a lot of time trying to figure out what to look for besides silver! Heading out with the MXT soon...and picking up another $500 in dimes....

JakePhelps

Silver Member
Jul 7, 2005
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
I may get the cherrypickers guide to coins for christmas, if i do i will make the ultimate list of what to look for in change :)

Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2004
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great link, I have known about the 1974D double die halves for a while. In my half dollar roll searches I have to date found 66 of them, grading from F - AU. I still have them all.

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all,

All the new quarters and nickels are fun to try and find errors and such. Me and my good friend found several Halo CA Quarter errors, we also found some errors in the new Buffalo's.

Keep @ it and HH!!

Wetgreenie

Oct 14, 2005
Central Minnesota
Detector(s) used
GTI 1500, Tesoro Silver U max
Awesome web sites! makes me wanna punch out early to go sift through my "bar change" where I found a 1944 nickle recently.

urbss

Sep 15, 2005
Cresson, PA
JakePhelps said:
I may get the cherrypickers guide to coins for christmas, if i do i will make the ultimate list of what to look for in change :)

Where is this book available? I did a search on yahoo and on Amazon's site, but came up with nothing.

Thanks!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread