rules

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish there was a keydate sticky......almost tossed a key date out and i have no clue what coins are keys..... If anyone who reads this can send me a list of key dates in dimes/nickles/pennies/quarters i'd be greatful

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, a collective key date list would be nice.

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
alpha105 said:
I wish there was a keydate sticky......almost tossed a key date out and i have no clue what coins are keys..... If anyone who reads this can send me a list of key dates in dimes/nickles/pennies/quarters i'd be greatful

Go to Google and type in the search bar, "key dates Franklin halves" or whatever coin, and you will get sites that list all of them.

Jim

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tried google a few times......wayyyyyy too many junk sites to search through and most only describe 1 or 2 of the key date coins

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
alpha105 said:
Tried google a few times......wayyyyyy too many junk sites to search through and most only describe 1 or 2 of the key date coins
Depending on what coin you are looking at, there may only be 2 key dates. That's why they are called "key" dates. Like dimes for example. 1916d is the key date for the Mercuries.
HH
Gilbert

OP
OP
fisher2

fisher2

Mar 20, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the coin roll hunting rules...no help yet....

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Pick up a copy of the latest Red Book for coins. I suggest the spiral bound. It will list every key date and give you an estimate on value plus grading standards. Worth the money and great place to start. As for rules for CRH just read through the first thread.

Maine_Jim

OP
OP
fisher2

fisher2

Mar 20, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no thats the guide but the rules that sum1 made that coin mojo always get credit for i want those ones the first one is dont talk about it like #7 is bury all bicentennials and #22 is cheasy haircut thing

OP
OP
fisher2

fisher2

Mar 20, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you mr mcgee

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread