$25 in Pennies

sir

May 29, 2007
I don't want to seem rude but it seems that your area dosen't have a great number of wheats. My average per box is at least 12 or 13 and it has been months since I last got a box that had less than 10. For me anything below 10 is relatively low. I don't mean this as an insult.

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Well to each his own. I mean I have great days where I will pull near a hundred silvers out of my boxes of halves and then I will have weeks where I am pulling ten. It does depend on your area. But what I will say is that the less you find the more appreciative you are of what you do pull in. One is better than none.

Golden Silver

sir

May 29, 2007
golden silver said:
But what I will say is that the less you find the more appreciative you are of what you do pull in. One is better than none.

Golden Silver

That certainly is true and i can tell you i certainly dont enjoy geting 40's and 50's wheats like i used to before i started CRH.

OP
OP
enamel7

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sir said:
I don't want to seem rude but it seems that your area dosen't have a great number of wheats. My average per box is at least 12 or 13 and it has been months since I last got a box that had less than 10. For me anything below 10 is relatively low. I don't mean this as an insult.
Hey, you're not insulting me, I didn't cause the totals to be low. I have never been able to figure out why they are so low. I've been searching cents for over 9 years and this is the way it has always been.
HH
Gilbert

sir

May 29, 2007
I was just tryng not to seem like a show off, that's all.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread