My new favorite game...

Ashdowney

Feb 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
Last week I had a great idea and decided to make silver hunting a little more fun since I have been getting a lot of skunks...I created a "drinking game" to play with my hubby while we search for silver halves. We get two boxes, pick out even amounts of rolls and begin searching. If you find silver, the other person has to take a shot (with a limit of 5.) Can't get too crazy!!

Disclaimer: do not try this at home unless you dare!!!

Upvote 0

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like a sobrietry program to me :tongue3:

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Ashdowney said:
Last week I had a great idea and decided to make silver hunting a little more fun since I have been getting a lot of skunks...I created a "drinking game" to play with my hubby while we search for silver halves. We get two boxes, pick out even amounts of rolls and begin searching. If you find silver, the other person has to take a shot (with a limit of 5.) Can't get too crazy!!

Disclaimer: do not try this at home unless you dare!!!

I do it with a little Red Wine- the wife will NOT drink though.

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
The wife & I do a little game we call strip silver. With the way these boxes are going lately, I'll may never see her Boobs again. :tongue3: Or get drunk for that matter.......... :laughing7:

Mojo

DEMERSON

Dec 17, 2008
Hemet,ca
Detector(s) used
fisher F2
coinmojo said:
The wife & I do a little game we call strip silver. With the way these boxes are going lately, I'll may never see her Boobs again. :tongue3: Or get drunk for that matter.......... :laughing7:

Mojo
:laughing7:

Mentone Grizz

Jul 27, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro
coinmojo said:

Mojo

That's FUNNY Mojo! I hope you get a dream box....then you'd better be ready, boy!!
- Grizz

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread