Wifes Ark Bank minning.............................

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Wife's Ark Bank minning.............................

Her Bank is doing their best to keep her in Halves they called her said the had 6 more boxes for her, she is picking them up 2 a day if she is called to work she drives to Memphis where she launders Clad to get 2 more; anyhoot has done 4 of the 6; results Box #1/ 7 %40 Box #2/ 64 %40 & 2 %90 (1 was a Ben). #3/ 5 %40's Box #4/ 15 %40's

Total so far:

91 %40's & 2 %90's

Upvote 0

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Re: Wife's Ark Bank minning.............................

Obediah, The phrase "that is so sick" is actually a complement. They are saying, at least I think that that much silver is sickening in a good way. Keep posting. If you can't share your finds on this forum I don't know where else would be more appropriate. Your finds are extraordinary. I think people would love to see the pics as you pull in the silver. Give us something to feast on.

Golden Silver

OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro

golden silver said:
Obediah, The phrase "that is so sick" is actually a complement. They are saying, at least I think that that much silver is sickening in a good way. Keep posting. If you can't share your finds on this forum I don't know where else would be more appropriate. Your finds are extraordinary. I think people would love to see the pics as you pull in the silver. Give us something to feast on.

Golden Silver

Oh!

Have tried to do pics can't get them to load on TNet- have spent hours trying with no luck; need to find someone who knows how to show me.

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Keep posting your finds. Keeps our spirits up! :hello2:

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro

Obediah, you can use pain shop pro. Just paste the image in there and shrink it down to 25%. Then save the pic to desk top and then you can post on Tnet from the desk top file. Hope that helps.

Golden Silver

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I usually send my pictures through hotmail since i take them on my phone and it automatically shrinks them if you use the preview picture. Then copy/paste them into a folder on my computer. From there its easy to upload.

OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro

golden silver said:
Obediah, you can use pain shop pro. Just paste the image in there and shrink it down to 25%. Then save the pic to desk top and then you can post on Tnet from the desk top file. Hope that helps.

Golden Silver

I'll have to figure out what program that is download it maybe and try that.

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:Happy to hear that you are getting your bank bailout. Happy to hear that you are mining all that silver. Happy that you don't live near me :laughing7:

Keep it up !!!

OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro

obediah said:
Her Bank is doing their best to keep her in Halves they called her said the had 6 more boxes for her, she is picking them up 2 a day if she is called to work she drives to Memphis where she launders Clad to get 2 more; anyhoot has done 4 of the 6; results Box #1/ 7 %40 Box #2/ 64 %40 & 2 %90 (1 was a Ben). #3/ 5 %40's Box #4/ 15 %40's

Total so far:

91 %40's & 2 %90's

She got the last 2 boxes of the 6 today, both Boxes has 2 showing when she opened them (of the last 26 Boxes from her Bank only 1 was a skunk, but 3 had only 1 %40 in each), total take from last two of six boxes here, 1 %90 ,and 12 %40's , oh & a 1935 British penny.

So 6 Box total is: 103%40's, & 3 %90's

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

That's super!
Now just put the % symbol after the numbers so my head doesn't hurt. :laughing7: :thumbsup:

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA

Rich Hartford said:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:Happy to hear that you are getting your bank bailout. Happy to hear that you are mining all that silver. Happy that you don't live near me :laughing7:

Keep it up !!!
I'll second that. I could sure use another "bank bailout" myself, wonder if I teased LJ with the BU Bens she wants maybe my luck would change. HH Mark

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions