Anyone sold your CRH coins to online store such as Kitco?

65gt350

Mar 6, 2007
California
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Toltec 100
Yinzi,

It depends on how much you are shipping. $500 will fit in a Priority Mail Flat Rate box. You might want to check Tulving out. His buy price is pretty good and I think he is local to you. At least he is on the West Coast. If you have a full bag you can check golddealer.com too. Are you on the West Coast?

Send me a PM if it is less than the above amounts. I might be interested.

HH,
65GT350

OP
OP
Yinzi50

Yinzi50

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
65GT350:

Thanks for your information!

You are right both tulving and golddealer are paying better than Kitco. At the silver price of $17

Tulving: $2.404 per one 40%er
Golddealer: $2.30 per one 40%er
Kitco: $2.03 per one 40%er

65gt350

Mar 6, 2007
California
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Toltec 100
Tulving will even pay for the shipment to them and they will buy in $500 lots. If you have $1K lots you can try APMEX too.

I have not sold to Tulving before but he has a pretty good reputation on other boards.

HH,
65GT350

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
65gt350 said:
Tulving will even pay for the shipment to them and they will buy in $500 lots.
I just went to their website for the first time. Boy, it is confusing. And all that big type reminds me of ebay scam auctions. How can anyone remember all their rules and regulations? I see they do not take cash or credit cards. What do they take? I see mention of wire transfers, didn't that go out of style 50 years ago?

I think they are only 10-15 miles from where I work but I do not see an address just a P.O. box.

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
cyberdan said:
65gt350 said:
Tulving will even pay for the shipment to them and they will buy in $500 lots.
I just went to their website for the first time. Boy, it is confusing. And all that big type reminds me of ebay scam auctions. How can anyone remember all their rules and regulations? I see they do not take cash or credit cards. What do they take? I see mention of wire transfers, didn't that go out of style 50 years ago?

I think they are only 10-15 miles from where I work but I do not see an address just a P.O. box.

Yeah, I got funny feeling about their site too- it seemed like they are saying any circulated [worn] or dirty Coin they don't want too. I', itchin to pull trigger too but if use Tulving gonna have a list of questions to ask be fore I fire my cannon at them.

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
You can fit 18 rolls of halves in a small Priority flat rate box. Around $4.95 + $.70 conf. and than insurance for your value. 18 rolls @ $42.32 a roll (based on $17.40) = 761.76 ins. should be around $11 so under $20 for Shipping costs.

Kitco takes about 2 weeks to get you a check.

Mojo

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
I thought those small flat rate boxes were nice till I had them send ME a bundle, flimsy sonsabitches and heavy when full for the size- I still use the medium sized ones, better weight to size ratio. HH Mark

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
cyberdan said:
Silver Stripe said:
flimsy sonsabitches and heavy when full for the size
I agree, I take other corrugated sheets (cut to size) and reinforce all sides. Works great.

Yeah I buy my Red Wine by the Case- the inserts in the Boxes are perfect size fit for Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelopes; am selling 5 Rolls at a time on Ebay- works great with Food Vaccum Sealer, as long as do not run outa %40's (wont be selling the %90's).

*oh did anyone hear about Bobby Kenevl's Biggest jump ever(?), if he can get 10,000 [volunteers] Pres. Obama supporters together he will be jumping them with a D-9 Caterpilar.

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
obediah said:
cyberdan said:
Silver Stripe said:
flimsy sonsabitches and heavy when full for the size
I agree, I take other corrugated sheets (cut to size) and reinforce all sides. Works great.

Yeah I buy my Red Wine by the Case- the inserts in the Boxes are perfect size fit for Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelopes; am selling 5 Rolls at a time on Ebay- works great with Food Vaccum Sealer, as long as do not run outa %40's (wont be selling the %90's).

*oh did anyone hear about Bobby Kenevl's Biggest jump ever(?), if he can get 10,000 [volunteers] Pres. Obama supporters together he will be jumping them with a D-9 Caterpilar.

Haha, I want to see that!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread