10 boxes of halves today.. Results

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Kevin,

That's why I don't order boxes anymore. I don't even bother picking up dime boxes. Nickel boxes produce. If your into that. Not much but you can get a couple of silvers and a buffalo or two.
Have you ever been able to get the double stacked boxes ? I never have. Just curious

Rich

Mercury63

Oct 20, 2008
I am not even going to try to soft-soak it. That was a miserable run of boxes. I average about 5 keepers per box, so I continue to search.

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Ugh - That is tough and I relate. Did four CWI boxes today and got one 90% Walker. Was a nice coin I guess...I also did a bit of driving around and picked up another 90% and eight 40% - I tend to search the boxes as I am driving so it isn't as bad. I had a nice run on boxes so maybe they will turn soon and so will yours. :icon_thumright:

Maine_Jim

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
That is a rough return. I would switch to another denomination. Maybe nickels or dimes.

Golden Silver

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
Doing 10-15 boxes a week and it would not be unusual to have runs like that. But than there's that week where you might pull 10-20-even 30 keepers from boxes. So you never know. I guess it depends on your area. You know LJ is in a good area.

Too bad on this batch. Better luck on your next adventure.

Mojo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread