3 Rolls of Silver Quarters!!!

greg23

May 16, 2008
Windsor Ontario
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Went to a bank I havent been to yet.Bought $300 in quarters.Right off the bat I noticed 1 ofthe rolls was a older looking handroll.I got in my truck and opened the older looking one up first.All silver!! :o.By this time My hands are shaking.I went through the other rolls real quick.Skunk.I practically ran back into the bank and bought $600 more in quarters.I scored 2 more soild rolls of silver Quarters!!!!!!!!!Also had 8 American silvers in the rolls as well!!!!

HH

Greg

Attachments

• silver.JPG
    silver.JPG
    126.4 KB · Views: 722
Upvote 0

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
I think I am about to invade Canada LOL! Wow you guys are cleaning up on that Canadian Silver. I am telling you that Canada is a wide open territory for silver. Now we know at least where all the American silver Quarters went. Awesome can't wait to see what you guys find next.
i'm in for the invasion :hello2:
...Let me check with the wife, and I'll let you know if I can come.
can you have her call my wife and see if i can go too ???

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
mistergee said:
I think I am about to invade Canada LOL! Wow you guys are cleaning up on that Canadian Silver. I am telling you that Canada is a wide open territory for silver. Now we know at least where all the American silver Quarters went. Awesome can't wait to see what you guys find next.
i'm in for the invasion :hello2:
...Let me check with the wife, and I'll let you know if I can come.
can you have her call my wife and see if i can go too ???

I am going Tuesday. If you want to meet in NY somewhere let me know you can go along.

You will see my post next week...

"CRHing goes international"

Jason

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
I am going Tuesday. If you want to meet in NY somewhere let me know you can go along.

wish i could Buddy but i'm going on a charter boat on Monday and the boss is taking off Tuesday so i have to go in to work. thanks for the invite and good luck sucking whatever town you land in dry of silver ;D

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
mistergee said:

wish i could Buddy but i'm going on a charter boat on Monday and the boss is taking off Tuesday so i have to go in to work. thanks for the invite and good luck sucking whatever town you land in dry of silver ;D

The offer is always open mistergee if you want to meet somewhere before I head up north...

Jason

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
Yep, just looked it up, need a passport or enhanced Drivers licence to cross border.

That Freakin stinks.... Rich thansk for mentioning that I would have drove there for nothing, well... not nothing I would hit every bank on the way back.

Rich get a passport and we will plan a trip in the future.

Happy Hunting, search quick Canadian Guys 'Cause ShakenBake is coming soon!!! LOL!

Jason

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
You don't have to spend the money on a passport you can get for $45. 00 an EZ Pass card. I think its good for a year and you can only travel by land to Mexico and Canada. Comes equipped with an RFID chip to keep track on your movements.

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
You don't have to spend the money on a passport you can get for $45. 00 an EZ Pass card. I think its good for a year and you can only travel by land to Mexico and Canada. Comes equipped with an RFID chip to keep track on your movements.
thanks Rich, i do remember reading about that. thats funny with the chip. if they track all your movements and see all the banks your going in and out of, they may pull you in for questioning. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread