Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all,

I'd been hopin' to make GMan's tracking list since I started hunting and I checked. The V nickel that I found the other day made the list. I thought that at least one of the two foreigners that I found over the past two days might make the list but they didn't. One's an Ecuador 5 centavos and the other is from the Bahamas. I like the pineapple (and they're very easy to grow, I can give instructions if you'd like to try). I reached a couple of other milestones as well. My wife and I did a little road trip on the way back from her job interview. It was very unproductive. Two 40%ers, but we also got a Benjamin and I may have found a couple banks that will empty the machines for me. It's our first Franklin. I also think I found a clipped planchet, but I'm not sure. It's curved. Another milestone. My order for 4 boxes went through so I picked them up today, again, a first. Still poundin' the nicks, and I got my best box to date yesterday. It yielded 2 buffalo and 3 war nickels. Found 4 buffs in the past two days. Results of our first boxes:

Box 1: 7 x 40%
Box 2: Skunk
Box 3: 1 x 1973 proof
Box 4: 10 x 40%

Here are some pics, thanks for lookin':

IMG_0182.JPG IMG_0183.JPG

IMG_0185.JPG IMG_0187.JPG

IMG_0188.JPG IMG_0189.JPG

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

Oh, almost forgot. I found my first proof nickel as well.

Upvote 0

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That looks like a clip to me.

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Congrats on the milestones. :thumbsup: I like your pictures too. The Buffalo Nickels were really a nicely designed coin in my opinion.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread