3 boxes of pennies and one box of nickels later ...

sir

May 29, 2007
I came up with the following

The first box of cents i bought same place, same time as the box from last week and got the same amount of wheats.
22, oldest being 1930.

The second box and third box i bought a few days ago and got the same amount for each.
2nd- 14 oldest being 1917
3rd- 14 oldest being 1940

The box of nickels i found nothing special except for a shiny 1939, no war nicks.
27 pre 60's were produced

Those 2 last boxes of cents seemed to have broken my 15+ average with this bank, guess all good things must come to an end.

Upvote 0

SilverMiser

Sep 2, 2009
Hi,

My average wheats is 9 for the last 31 boxes. In my opinion, you are doing very well with 14.

SilverMiser

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nickels around here are doing nothing for me. Been through five boxes in the last week and only 1 war. No buffs.

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
That is a pretty good job on the Wheats. Just think of your totals if you did 50 Boxes a week!!! :laughing7: :laughing7:

Keep up the good work you are about due for an Indian Head Cent, They are fun to find.

Happy Hunting,
Jason

OP
OP
sir

sir

May 29, 2007
SilverMiser said:
Hi,

My average wheats is 9 for the last 31 boxes. In my opinion, you are doing very well with 14.

SilverMiser

Yeah but 20 is better.

Shake-N-Bake said:
That is a pretty good job on the Wheats. Just think of your totals if you did 50 Boxes a week!!! :laughing7: :laughing7:

Keep up the good work you are about due for an Indian Head Cent, They are fun to find.

Happy Hunting,
Jason

Actually i've found about 7. The last one i found was around a month ago and is the one i made as my avatar, 1881. Now that was an awesome find at least for me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread