hand rolls continue to produce

Mercury63

Oct 20, 2008
There are about 8 of 9 banks near work that I hit at least once a week. Checked out 4 of them at lunch. First three, no halves. At the fourth the teller says they have halves but then the head teller comes over and squashes the situation explaining it is a box ordered by another customer. I knew I had competition as tellers in the area often make comments like "I just gave a bunch away yesterday." The ordered box is irrefutable proof there is another CRH. Fortunately, one teller had $140 in hand rolls and I bet him to them and took them all. First 9 rolls were skunks but in the last 5 I got 3 40% and 1 Ben(51p). Needless to say I was pretty pleased. Scored Silver 4 different times from handrolls/loose from banks near work during the month of September, despite the competition. Hope you all start off October with a bang.

Upvote 0

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
nice score. :thumbsup: in certain parts of my area there are other hunters and a monster hunter in one section. he only hits boxes though as i have found handrolls in his area. just have to be carefull not to pick up his dumps when i'm there.

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
I love hand rolls :icon_thumright: - easy to search - easy to dump :headbang:

Maine_Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread