Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He's had a messed up week. Might've gone scrounging for some pennies since he cancelled his weekly orders due to a Canadian roadtrip that fell through. I'll bet he's goin' through withdrawl.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
Kantuckkeean said:
Well...only if you're name is Shake N Bake.

Box 1: 1 x 40% Box 2: 1 x 40%
1 x 2002 Proof 1 x 2009P

Box 3: 1 x 1987P Box 4: Skunk

Peeked into the other two boxes and I think I'll save those disappointments for tomorrow.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

That just isn't right, but very funny... Actually this week I hit the nickels and dimes real hard. I will have soem totals posted at the end of the week. Did pretty well considering the 330+ silver war nickels I hit...

Have a great day. AND YES I would love those boxes!!!

Jason

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
I've had some (bad) dreams like those B4, even 12 in rows, but you do know how to get your posts read.

OP
OP
Kantuckkeean

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry about the title y'all, and sorry Shake, I just couldn't help myself. Seems like there have been some amazing boxes lately, and I just started ordering boxes. I had visions of Walkers, Franklins, even Barbers dancing through my head as I lugged my six boxes out to the truck. I'll post the results of my other two boxes later. Next silver find is gonna be mailed to Shake-N-Bake as a way to make amends.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

OP
OP
Kantuckkeean

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just found it. Shake, PM me your address and you'll be the proud owner of another 1969D 40% silver US half dollar.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
Kantuckkeean said:
Just found it. Shake, PM me your address and you'll be the proud owner of another 1969D 40% silver US half dollar.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

There's no need, we are all good!!! I get silver just not from halves. Plus the 15,000++ Wheats makes me happy.

Keep up the good work and stash that silver. By the way if it was a barber or walker you would be getting my email. LOL!!! :laughing7:

Jason

OP
OP
Kantuckkeean

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's cool. I wasn't tryin' to be mean anyway. I was just tryin' to be funny and it seems that you have a good sense of humor.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
Kantuckkeean said:
That's cool. I wasn't tryin' to be mean anyway. I was just tryin' to be funny and it seems that you have a good sense of humor.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

I keep searching skunk boxes of halves... I MUST HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR. I laugh every time I pick up my order.

I thank you for the offer thou.

Have a great day!
Jason

OP
OP
Kantuckkeean

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finished the other two boxes. Nothing spectacular.

Box 5:

1 x 90% 1964
3 x 40%
1 x Gold plated Kennedy with 1960 and 1985 stamped into it. First one like it that I've found.

Box 6: Skunk

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread