To order or not????

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
I have an itch to order some halves. I have not ordered halves since early July. On that order(6 boxes) I picked up 17/90's and 14/40's(previous order of 6 was a skunk).
I'm very tempted to order 6-8 boxes, but if I do I have to place the order at 8:30 this morning to get the boxes on Friday.
I'm leaning on 8 boxes only because I have never skunked on that amount.
Last time I ordered I felt I was pushing the envelope dumping so much coin. To me 31 keepers was just not worth it.
Now I have double the dump banks, but they are spread all over the State. So it will cost me a good road trip day just to dump the halves.
It is extremely rare for me to come up completely dry on a road trip, (I can always score on dimes if halves are scarce) .
With boxes I have a very good chance of coming up with only a couple of keepers (Never got more than 32 in a box, once) but then again I could hit a nice score, not necessarly a dream box, but 100 or so keepers out of 8 boxes would be nice.
Well, anyway, I'm just posting this mornings thoughts to pass some time, before I make the decision, and go on todays hunt.

Upvote 0

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
i say order. whats one more road trip to you anyway? its your favorite thing to do. ;D i have a feeling it'll be worth your while. here's to one being a dream box :wav:

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
Rich Hartford said:
not necessarly a dream box, but 100 or so keepers out of 8 boxes would be nice.

100 or so keepers is not a dream box!!! I would faint if I got 100 keepers out of a halves box, hell right now 5 keepers would make my day.

Jason

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Jun 22, 2009
you sound like you can dump easy, go nuts, get 10 dime boxes too, from the "good bank". my house is going to cave in since I once got 8 boxes in a week and hate dumping

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions