todays 4 brinks boxes

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
today's 4 brinks boxes

just finished my weekly 4 brinks boxes. 1 box was a skunk and the other 3 gave up one 40% half each for a total of 3 keepers today. funny thing is all 3 were showing on the ends of the rolls. sure did get my hopes up, but anyway at least i did not get skunked all together. i tell you i feel sorry for you guys that only have access to brinks boxes. if it were not for guardia and loomis i think i would quit this hobby all together........well maybe not

Upvote 0

JasonB

Feb 5, 2008
Alexandria, VA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

Slim but better than 4 skunks.

Keep adding 'em to the pile.

FL Junkman

Feb 13, 2008
Florida
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70 and Silver U-Max

Mr. Cop, I feel your pain. All I get are Brinks bags and am currently in a dry spell. Out of the last 12 bags, 9 of them have been skunks and the three bags that were not skunks were very stingy with the silver. But as the song goes, "It's All In The Game" . Hang in there and HH

FL Junkman

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Jun 22, 2009

I got a question were your boxes open a bit? like seal broke and retaped or something? as if someone peeked in? I just get 2 boxes a week, and that seems like the max find per box, 1x 40% or skunk... I think they are doing something... thoughts?

OP
OP
silvercop

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500

i have gotten some boxes from brinks that were not sealed but these 4 were. i got 2 a few weeks ago that were taped together, i asked the vault teller what was the deal with the tape and she said that the brinks employee dropped the boxes off the cart by accident and they busted open. with brinks you never know what you will get

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I do not get too exited any more about the 40%. I am all 90% now.

DW

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008

Well it's good that you post the good with the bad. Demonstrates how challenging this hobby can be.
After going through 50K a month in halves it's only a matter of time that you hit a world record score, a score that is believeable.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread