Two more decent boxes today from dream bank

Cherryman68

Feb 19, 2009
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV
Man this bank just keeps it coming for me but I think I may be at the end. I ordered 4 boxes but only got two because they told me "that's all they had" I don't think its BS because I know the bank manager personally and opened my account there with a home equity loan check soooooooo, either I hit the end of the pallet and next finds are any bodys guess OR something else happened like they ran out of room on the truck, and my wonderful finds will continue.

We shall see.

Todays 2 boxes held.
Box 1
1 1953D Franklin
19 90%
37 40%
98 S clad
05 S clad
02D
96D gold plated

Box 2
40 40%
33 90%

Over 30 Oz today SWEET!

Sorry no pics. Dropped my phone in the toliet and now screen does not work.

Michael

Upvote 0

SMPress

Oct 5, 2009
Southern Maryland
Detector(s) used
Blue and Gray, XLT, DFX, Spectrum V3, Beachhunter 300
Cherryman68 said:
Sorry no pics. Dropped my phone in the toliet and now screen does not work.

Michael

If I had dropped my phone in the toilet, i wouldnt know fi the screen worked anymore or not, as I would have left it there! :icon_scratch:

OP
OP
Cherryman68

Cherryman68

Feb 19, 2009
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV
SMPress said:
Cherryman68 said:
Sorry no pics. Dropped my phone in the toilet and now screen does not work.

Michael

If I had dropped my phone in the toilet, i wouldnt know fi the screen worked anymore or not, as I would have left it there! :icon_scratch:

well it was um..... uh... "pre-business" so it was as clean as a toilet gets.

And it was a black berry my wife JUST got me....

I can still make and get calls but have no display.

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You keep getting boxe like that and you won't have to work anymore. ;D Congrads, i hope the good boxes continue for you. Sorry to hear about your phone.

Mentone Grizz

Jul 27, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Cherryman;
There is a tiny indicator tab inside the phone case that tells the dealer whether or not the unit was exposed to water. If a positive indication for water, it may void warranty. Sounds like the unit was pretty thoroughly immersed, but there could still be hope. Sometimes, if surrounded with silica dryer packets, moisture can be drawn out of the phone and it will work once again.
Hey! NICE pull on the silver from just two boxes!! It has been a while since I have seen anything approaching those results in my neck of the woods.....
- Grizz

OP
OP
Cherryman68

Cherryman68

Feb 19, 2009
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV
Mentone Grizz said:
Cherryman;
There is a tiny indicator tab inside the phone case that tells the dealer whether or not the unit was exposed to water. If a positive indication for water, it may void warranty. Sounds like the unit was pretty thoroughly immersed, but there could still be hope. Sometimes, if surrounded with silica dryer packets, moisture can be drawn out of the phone and it will work once again.
Hey! NICE pull on the silver from just two boxes!! It has been a while since I have seen anything approaching those results in my neck of the woods.....
- Grizz

Oh yeah mine is BRIGHT red lol. They have a tab on the battery too. My Wife works for Fed-ex Office and they have a deal with ATT that we can buy phones at the contract price with out siging a new contract. SO the phone only ran me $40 but they will not let you insure them...... So yeah.

It dried out and it works fine but the display is so fait you can't see it but in the perfect light/no glare ratio.

I keep hoping I'll give it time and it will just start working again lol.

OP
OP
Cherryman68

Cherryman68

Feb 19, 2009
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV
UPDATE

The Broken cell phone got stolen lol so yeah guess I'm forced to sign a contract and get a new phone.

I hope the thieves thought they got something good AND they appreciate where it was fished out from lol.

They stole a broke phone from the toilet so HA jokes on them! I get a new, working, non poop phone now.

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cherryman68 said:
UPDATE

The Broken cell phone got stolen lol so yeah guess I'm forced to sign a contract and get a new phone.

I hope the thieves thought they got something good AND they appreciate where it was fished out from lol.

They stole a broke phone from the toilet so HA jokes on them! I get a new, working, non poop phone now.

Awsome. A fitting ending to a good story.

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Man some of you guys have sick boxes. Enjoy it. I am struggling here in Va. I am going back to the road to rob silver from other states. LOL watch out. I am ucomin

Golden Silver

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions