34.3 KB · Views: 429
  • get-attachment.aspx.jpg
    get-attachment.aspx.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 426
Upvote 0

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
I don't think I would ever waste time again CRHing if I could hang out with a pretty girl who likes to go to the gun range. But since this one is a teller I guess she can do the CRHing for you. Sounds like a great deal!

I like the high tech, safety conscious hearing protection the gentleman is using in that second picture. ;D

Jim

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Jim,
I brought her and her friend to do some shooting but forgot a third set ear protectors for myself. So I had to revert to the old finger in the ears trick.

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great pics. I firmly believe the future of our second amendment rights lies with getting more females into the shooting sports and we need to start them young. Great to see. :thumbsup:

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man,nothing is better than a good looking chick with a gun in her hand!!

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Produce guy...you make a good point. Now that is a smart idea pick up a chick that works within your hobbie. Now If I could just get my wife to take a teller job I'd be sittin pretty.

Golden silver

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
is that your new girl Steve? looks like she's gonna give Ugotit's Merc Magnet a run for the money. she shoots AND she's a teller too? thats a definite keeper in my book. just don't piss her off ;D
you may wind up with a hole in your head and a $1000 in dumps to search.

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
MisterGee,

That's Steve's youngest sister. The old dude with his fingers in his ears is their father, me.

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
That's Steve's youngest sister. The old dude with his fingers in his ears is their father, me.
there's someone else in that picture? ;D
your a lucky man Rich, a beautiful daughter(who shoots and is a teller), a good son(who scuba dives, Md's and CRH's) and what was it again ....4 grandchildren? who could ask for anything more. you already are as your name implies...RICH. :headbang:

p.s. and i'll bet all my silver Mrs Hartford is easy on the eyes also :thumbsup:

Fredness

Jul 16, 2009
All I can say is: "Feet shoulder width apart, body canted at a 45* angle to the target - left arm slightly bent..."
...unless of course she is practicing for shooting while wearing ballistic armor...

Congrat's on recruiting a teller!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread