10 Boxes today................
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    us
    Apr 2009
    Clarksville TN.
    Minelab SE Pro
    1,776

    10 Boxes today................

    They went this way:
    1./ 2 %90 7 %40
    2./ 1 %90 2 %40
    3./ 1 %40
    4./ 4 %40
    5 & 6 Skunk
    7./ 1 %40
    8, 9, and 10 Skunkarooooo's too.

    6 more Boxes coming Tuesday next.

    Oh am the wife'e called her bank there, a regional supervisor came in and instituted a $5 per Box charge; told her to go ahead & do it, 20 Boxes- we have got'en so many ounces out of the last 3 months monthly orders from that Bank, even if they strike out we still way ahead by 82, 102, and 162 ='s 356 ounces. Maybe the vein will continue to do us good(?), if not we board up that mine tight.

  2. #2
    us
    Aug 2009
    ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
    2,074
    18 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: 10 Boxes today................

    At least you got something. These Brinks boxes?

    There is no silver left around here...

  3. #3

    Feb 2008
    Alexandria, VA
    Tesoro Silver uMax
    750
    15 times

    Re: 10 Boxes today................

    That's just enough to keep you coming back. Not bad.

  4. #4

    Nov 2007
    35

    Re: 10 Boxes today................

    Obediah,
    Not as bad as my 10 boxes last night. 8 skunks and 1 box had 2-40's and one box had 3-40's. Better than nothing, but I would be happy with yours. Hope you get back into the good stuff.
    Cheers
    detect4au

  5. #5
    us
    Apr 2009
    Cornfield, IN
    F-22, cheapo pinpointer
    1,319
    1083 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: 10 Boxes today................

    Not bad. Not great, but not bad. I'd be happy with those results.

    Kindest regards,
    Kantuck

  6. #6
    us
    Nov 2008
    4,291
    2 times

    Re: 10 Boxes today................

    Obe,
    How many times do you want to pay these AH's ? Our taxes pay for the coin to be minted, to pay for the banks bad investments,and to give the CEO's big bonuses for effing up.
    They are the authors of our downfall to a third world status, and you want to give them a tip?
    Personally I'd rather give a teller whose earning peanuts a bribe to grab the silver for me.
    Everytime some regular Joe grabs some silver from these loansharks it's a victory for all.
    Just my opinion

    Best

    Rich
    2011 Finds
    6x War Nickels
    1x Buffalo Nickel
    1x Mercury Dimes
    66x Roosevelt Dimes
    2x Canadian Dimes
    0x Washington Quarters
    15x WLH
    12x Franklin
    46x 1964 Kennedy
    161 x 40% Kennedy

  7. #7
    us
    Apr 2009
    Clarksville TN.
    Minelab SE Pro
    1,776

    Re: 10 Boxes today................

    Quote Originally Posted by AGCoinHunter
    At least you got something. These Brinks boxes?

    Yeah Brinks, they also had lots of crh'ER marks on them too. it seems about %45 of time they do okay in the 20 ounce range the rest of the time 1 to 3 like today or Skunks!

    The wife's in or from an Ark bank have been Phenomenal (in total finds like last 20 Boxes yielded 1 Skunk and total 162 ounces 758 Silver) about 1/2 time then 1/4 low numbers and 1/4 Skunks.

  8. #8
    us
    Sep 2008
    1,183
    274 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: 10 Boxes today................

    Do you still pick out the clad prood anymore? I thought Brinks boxes contain lots of clad proofs.

  9. #9
    us
    Apr 2009
    Clarksville TN.
    Minelab SE Pro
    1,776

    Re: 10 Boxes today................

    Quote Originally Posted by Yinzi50
    Do you still pick out the clad prood anymore? I thought Brinks boxes contain lots of clad proofs.
    Have found only 1 (a scratched up 77) since dumped my last batch of around 100, but did hit a good 9 or 11(?) roll find in cold call on Bank that had 68 Silvers and about 70 or so really nice looking (shiny) clad proofs in it couple week ago, not sure what gonna do with them, they are sooo nice looking hate to dump them maybe somebody will want them(?).

  10. #10
    us
    Apr 2009
    Clarksville TN.
    Minelab SE Pro
    1,776

    Re: 10 Boxes today................

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Hartford
    Obe,
    How many times do you want to pay these AH's ? Our taxes pay for the coin to be minted, to pay for the banks bad investments,and to give the CEO's big bonuses for effing up.
    They are the authors of our downfall to a third world status, and you want to give them a tip?
    Personally I'd rather give a teller whose earning peanuts a bribe to grab the silver for me.
    Everytime some regular Joe grabs some silver from these loansharks it's a victory for all.
    Just my opinion

    Best

    Rich
    Yeah, know what you mean, but that Bank's Boxes have been soooo much better than average and by far better than my Brinks in TN which has been consistent but light on average- the wife in 3 months has gotten more than I have in 7 months, and as said that last 20 box find was 162 OUNCES!!! The Bank is a small Ark Bank- know they are hurting, nobody in their right mind is borrowing money so they are struggling and the Gov options are sooo tempting to them to use their easy funds and in process give up their sovereignty like Big Banks have. I know the Bank Pres. & General Manger they are good folk and you can see the fear in them- they KNOW things are gonna get bad, really bad; it is a rural community and sales are way way down in local owned farm stores etc.


  11. #11
    us
    R.I.P. Rich Hartford

    Aug 2006
    Extreme Northern NJ
    whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX
    1,861
    497 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: 10 Boxes today................

    Quote Originally Posted by obediah
    Quote Originally Posted by Yinzi50
    Do you still pick out the clad prood anymore? I thought Brinks boxes contain lots of clad proofs.
    Have found only 1 (a scratched up 77) since dumped my last batch of around 100, but did hit a good 9 or 11(?) roll find in cold call on Bank that had 68 Silvers and about 70 or so really nice looking (shiny) clad proofs in it couple week ago, not sure what gonna do with them, they are sooo nice looking hate to dump them maybe somebody will want them(?).
    Offer them to some of your favorite tellers.

  12. #12
    us
    Aug 2009
    ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
    2,074
    18 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: 10 Boxes today................

    Quote Originally Posted by obediah
    Quote Originally Posted by AGCoinHunter
    At least you got something. These Brinks boxes?

    Yeah Brinks, they also had lots of crh'ER marks on them too. it seems about %45 of time they do okay in the 20 ounce range the rest of the time 1 to 3 like today or Skunks!

    The wife's in or from an Ark bank have been Phenomenal (in total finds like last 20 Boxes yielded 1 Skunk and total 162 ounces 758 Silver) about 1/2 time then 1/4 low numbers and 1/4 Skunks.
    I have started to notice a really high amount of marking on all my boxes lately. Usually there are 8-10 coins per roll that are marked. Of course these mostly are skunks.
    There is no silver left around here...

  13. #13
    us
    Jan 2008
    Pennsylvania
    3,370
    36 times

    Re: 10 Boxes today................

    i agree with Rich in principle, however if the finds there are that good i would pay the fee. especially in light of them not being one of the corporate giants that got the bailout. i would look at it like helping out the local mom and pop. your definitely not losing money. $5.00 for 20 boxes......thats only 25 cents per box. you probably use more than that in gas picking them up.

  14. #14
    us
    R.I.P. Rich Hartford

    Aug 2006
    Extreme Northern NJ
    whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX
    1,861
    497 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: 10 Boxes today................

    Quote Originally Posted by mistergee
    i agree with Rich in principle, however if the finds there are that good i would pay the fee. especially in light of them not being one of the corporate giants that got the bailout. i would look at it like helping out the local mom and pop. your definitely not losing money. $5.00 for 20 boxes......thats only 25 cents per box. you probably use more than that in gas picking them up.
    They're charging him $5.00 per box. He would have to average a 90%er or 2-3 40%ers per box just to break even.

  15. #15
    us
    Apr 2009
    Clarksville TN.
    Minelab SE Pro
    1,776

    Re: 10 Boxes today................

    Quote Originally Posted by mountainman 2
    Quote Originally Posted by mistergee
    i agree with Rich in principle, however if the finds there are that good i would pay the fee. especially in light of them not being one of the corporate giants that got the bailout. i would look at it like helping out the local mom and pop. your definitely not losing money. $5.00 for 20 boxes......thats only 25 cents per box. you probably use more than that in gas picking them up.
    They're charging him $5.00 per box. He would have to average a 90%er or 2-3 40%ers per box just to break even.
    Yes you is correct, look at it this way the last 20 Box order had 1 Skunk the other 19 mostly from 8 Boxes yielded 758, 338 were %90's too, total ounces 162.


 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0