6 boxes...

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Hey not every day can be a dream box. Just try and think of it as you are still pulling in silver at face value and stashing it away. You will accumulate it over time just like a lot of us have. Remember that some of these guys on the forum are just tapping into a virgin area. They find a lot because of that. It is some strategy, luck, random. It also can have something to do with the amount of money you have at your desposal. Cheer up.

Golden Silver

OP
OP
joad

joad

Apr 15, 2009
East Coast
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
golden silver said:
Hey not every day can be a dream box. Just try and think of it as you are still pulling in silver at face value and stashing it away. You will accumulate it over time just like a lot of us have. Remember that some of these guys on the forum are just tapping into a virgin area. They find a lot because of that. It is some strategy, luck, random. It also can have something to do with the amount of money you have at your desposal. Cheer up.

Golden Silver

I had been doing pretty well with these boxes, so I ordered 6 for today...had been doing only 2. Oh well, 3 more boxes to pick up tomorrow.

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
When I'm getting towards the end of a skunk box and suddenly that one 40% shows up it just seems ok....

Maine_Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread