2 more bags today - the fun continues...

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
Bags can spoil ya, not only can they have good silver but you don't have unroll all the coins. One of my banks started balking about the $.10/roll they were getting charged from loomis and talked them into selling $1K bags if I still wanted them. Otherwise boxes were gonna cost ME $5 apiece. Give ME the bags, first one came in nice canvas- good silver, 2nd & 3rd came in them crappy clear bags- skunks. Today was the 4th one and I got another canvas one with 11 40%ers. Hope I get more canvas, my other bags were gettin pretty worn. HH all, Mark
BTW I went to my other banks and told them of this great deal (I think Loomis is charging .03/roll equivalent) and nobody else will make the switch.

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've tried the bags thinking that they would be the way to go. All clear plastic. In my limited experience, they're worse than boxes around here. Can't pull a 40%er out, and the entire trip home I see all of the clad that I'm gonna have to dump.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Good score on the bags. I like bags and get them on the rare occasions that I can. Never had a skunk bag that came right off the machine .

OP
OP
myprecious

myprecious

Aug 2, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites BHID 300 / Bounty Hunter IV
if you get backs - lay them flat in your vehicle, find a nice empty road home - you can swerve a bit and actually hear the silver deep in the bags. somehow that sweet sound always puts my foot on the down peddle a bit.

i guess someday i'll get pulled over and the cop will ask if i've been drinking and just robbed a bank. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread