Todays half boxes and lunch outing

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got up early and ran to one of my order banks which had called me yesterday afternoon and said my 3 boxes where in. Wasnt really looking forward to doing boxes since skunks have been the norm here lately.

At lunch ran out and dumped a bunch of nickels I had and swung by two banks which have produced silver in the past. Was able to pick up some halves from both banks.

Got home and opened the three boxes. The last one I opened had 5 ends showing silver. Knew this would be pretty good. The other two boxes showed nothing.

Here are my results and pictures. Thanks for checking it out.

Box #1

116 - 40's
7 - 90's
1 - 97S proof
1 - 2009 NIFC (shows this was rolled fairly recent)

Box #2

Skunk

Box #3

4 - 40's

Lunch outing stats:

3 - 90's
4 - 40's

Todays totals:

124 - 40's
10 - 90

Total silver: almost 22 troy oz.

Attachments

• Silver1.jpg
    Silver1.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 377
  • Silver.jpg
    Silver.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 380
Upvote 0

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow. Great day! Nice pics too. I think that you have my leather Ottoman.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

OP
OP
AGCoinHunter

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
davew0710 said:
:icon_thumright: Way to go!!! Just when you think your going to get skunked, you get that nice surprise. Go get some more! :headbang:

Between 5 banks I have 14 more boxes on order. They should trickle in over the next 2 weeks. Trying Dunbar boxes for the first time on 2 of them. Still havent found a place willing to order me any Brinks boxes yet. Asked a place where I dont have an account, they seemed hesitent about it but I might go open an account of they are willing. Also have a place willing to sell me bags from their coin machines (getting all coins) and they dont appear to be dumps. Its taking forever for them to fill up but I am being patient.

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Awesome box. It has been a while since I had some silver showing in a box. You know it has got to be good when you have three or four looking right back at ya.

Golden Silver

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread