A nice little stop

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was out this morning and saw a few banks along the way. On the way back decided to swing by them and found nothing until the last one. They had $20 in halves. While I drove off, I checked out the top of the first roll, and it was a 64. Slid out the rest and it was a solid roll of 64's. Second roll had 4 64's and 1 65. Another 9 oz for the pot.

Included a few pictures. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• SatSilver.jpg
    SatSilver.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 388
Upvote 0

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
AGCoinHunter said:
Was out this morning and saw a few banks along the way. On the way back decided to swing by them and found nothing until the last one. They had $20 in halves. While I drove off, I checked out the top of the first roll, and it was a 64. Slid out the rest and it was a solid roll of 64's. Second roll had 4 64's and 1 65. Another 9 oz for the pot.

Included a few pictures. Thanks for looking.

Sweet find, something have never found a Solid Roll of %90's, though have found over 60 Solid %40's though.

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Good score on the halves :thumbsup: I got a solid roll of 64's this week as well.
Great scores this week :thumbsup:
Keep it going

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mr. Mojo,

You weren't an English teacher in a former life were you? I've always used the % after the number as I would when speaking. For instance, I would say that the job is seventy-five percent (75%) completed. I would not say that the job is percent seventy-five completed (%75). However, I'm from the midwest and southeast, and it may differ depending on the country or region.

Did you know:
In Australia, they call weed-eaters, "wippa-snippas".
Primarily, you only breathe through one nostril at a time, and they switch every two hours or so.
The earliest known case of a man quitting smoking was on April 5, 1679. He died one month later.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
been awhile since i got a full roll of silver. i got 2 rolls of 64's and haven't seen one since.
Did you know:
In Australia, they call weed-eaters, "wippa-snippas".
Primarily, you only breathe through one nostril at a time, and they switch every two hours or so.
The earliest known case of a man quitting smoking was on April 5, 1679. He died one month later.
did you know:
one human hair can support 3kg(6.6 lbs)
women blink twice as often as men
the average person's skin weighs twice as much as thier brain
i can do this all day. i have a large file of useless information in my head. ;D
perhaps we should do a post under "everything else"

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mr. G,

That might be good. I've got a bunch of useless information stuck in my head as well, although it'll take some time to dig it out.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
:icon_thumright: Love the solid rolls! Anything more than zero is ok with me :tongue3:

Maine_Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread