hey all

phrostie

Dec 3, 2008
Nap Town
Just dropping in to say hi. Hope no one missed me too entirely much. I'm still hunting but the box finds have been slim. CWI's are only producing 3 coins average a box, much less than before. The boxes are no longer date stamped and simply have a '5020' stamped on the top. O how I'd love for a date stamped box to return...the good old days. The only way to get the same quantity of silver is to up my boxes which isn't happening anytime soon.

How's everyone else doing? I've taken a new job with more travel, will have to change dump banks and most likely reroll my dumps = sucks! Oh well.

Anyways, hope all is well and happy hunting!

Upvote 0

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Haven't had a date stamped half dollar box since March. Even the dime boxes stopped the date stamping recently at least around here.

HH

Rich

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Rich Hartford said:
Haven't had a date stamped half dollar box since March. Even the dime boxes stopped the date stamping recently at least around here.

HH

Rich

We had some stamped 4173 that were poor producers then we went thru a bunch that had no stamp on them that were pretty good, then the the entire last batch we did had 4173 on them and were spectacular or at least 8 were of 20.

Mercury63

Oct 20, 2008
I think i am having the same problem. Last 3 cwi boxes had no dates and no silver. What is the significance of the dates that add up to silver ? Any thoughts ?

joad

Apr 15, 2009
East Coast
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
I have been getting the the same boxes for months now and last week I got my first date stamped...Sept. 29, 2009! Skunk. Dunbar box stamped CWI...coin wrapper inpector?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread