Todays finds

obsessedwithsilver

Sep 26, 2009
Today's finds

Not a lot of time to run around between work today. I had to dump about $500 just to get things started. First bank had $500 in opened shotgun rolled halves that I passed on. I mention to the teller that the kids and I like to go through to look for the old ones (I NEVER use the word silver). After that comment he says he has $2 in loose halves and forks them over: 1 1942d Walker (my first Walker ever), 1 1964 Ken and 2 1967 Kens.

Struggled to find halves for the rest of my time so I focused on dimes. I bought $100 worth of hand rolled dimes at three different banks in the area and each and every roll had been search and marked by the same guy!! For now on I'm going to dump my dimes at these banks

I ended the (short) day with 2 90% halves, 3 40% halves, one Rosie and a Columbian 50 pesos.

Tomorrow I'm headed to a different city on work and will have about 90 minutes to hit as many banks as possible. I'm hoping to get something a little more substantial.

Good luck everyone,

OWS

Upvote 0

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Re: Today's finds

Good score on the WLH. It's coming down to the wire when you start finding marked dime rolls

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread