To Obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
golden silver said:
Hey bud, did you ever fill us in on how your wife's boxes turned out? I am anxious to hear if there is another killer score. Let us know.

Golden Silver

Yeah i posted her last 20 Box hoard and it was a HOARD, 758 Silvers 338 were %90's too, and only 1 Box was a skunk of the 20 though 4 or 5 had 1 or 2 the rest had more 2 over 100 5 or 6 more over 75 but less than 100; in all it totaled 162 ounces. The next order arrival date is next Tuesday, Bank only orders once a month.. Oh ueah we have to pay $5 per box starting next order- we gonna do it & see, if vein holds up if not we got another Bank to start ordering from.

OP
OP
golden silver

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Ok, Yeah I remembered that haul but figured the boxes came in weekly. If that vein continues you are sitting on a gold mine. That is possibly an untouched area and a glimpse of what coin roll hunting was about 30 years ago. You are a lucky guy and enjoy it while it lasts.

Golden silver

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
golden silver said:
Ok, Yeah I remembered that haul but figured the boxes came in weekly. If that vein continues you are sitting on a gold mine. That is possibly an untouched area and a glimpse of what coin roll hunting was about 30 years ago. You are a lucky guy and enjoy it while it lasts.

Golden silver

I know for sure due to the podunk size of rural community there are NO other Box hunters there thought there are couple of those who stop in the banks and ask for Half's. we did go thru a 6 week perid when they did order weekly and we she did 2 a week when she got just a few each week. then the thing really boomed 2 weeks in row got a box over 500 then slowed little to 50 to 80 2 weeks or so then back to high production; tuesday we see if it holds up for 3rd month.

phrostie

Dec 3, 2008
Nap Town
golden silver said:

Golden silver

Wouldn't that be a silver mine then... :laughing7: :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread