Todays 4 boxes 10/21/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Today I picked up the first four boxes of the 16 I will do this week.
Sorry no pics. I don't believe all of this silver would fit in a picture.
Just kidding
Here's the results
Box #1 Skunk
Box # 2 1x 40%
Box #3
1x 1949 Ben
3x 40%
Box # 4 Skunk
I had expected a 4 box skunk so my expectations were not high, and I was surprised to get what I did. I ordered another four from this particular bank for Monday.

Tomorrow,I'll dump first thing in the morning pick up 8 more boxes from two different banks and my weekly bag of dimes and quarters.
If there is time I will unload them after the search.
Friday I pick up 6 more boxes.
Next week I'll try for 20 plus boxes.
My plan is to try this megabox search for a month (if my dump banks don't drop me). If I'm able to catch an average equal to or exceeding my road trip finds I'll keep it going until I tire of it. Otherwise I'll be hitting the road again.
Although I have a history of getting low yield, and or skunk boxes ,for some strange reason, I have the feeling that I am going to score multiple dream boxes. I'm normally a realist but this feeling has been a persistant one.
We shall see.

Upvote 0

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know how you feel. After my mini-dream box last Friday, I have gone way overboard and ordered 18 boxes from various banks. Now I have to figure out how I am going to get all of them with 4k in cash... I keep thinking that the dream box was the top box on a pallet of dream boxes. We shall see. Friday is going to be the first few, going to be a busy weekend...

OP
OP
Rich Hartford

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
AG,
I have to give you credit for all that dumping and buying that you are going to be doing. Hope you score good again !!

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
we are watching a transformation here folks.....from "Richie Road Trip" to "Richie Monster Hunter". ;D
the silver's in trouble now. good luck Rich. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread