Todays box 10-21-09

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Gforce said:
1971-1979 isnt 40%

It is OBVIOUS that the poster meant 1969. If he really saved all coins to 1979, there would be ALOT more than 17, don't you think?

Jim

Gforce

Tenderfoot
Jul 29, 2009
jim4silver said:
Gforce said:
1971-1979 isnt 40%

It is OBVIOUS that the poster meant 1969. If he really saved all coins to 1979, there would be ALOT more than 17, don't you think?

Jim

Just trying to help him, dont have to be a jackass :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
Foster0724

Foster0724

Greenie
Sep 24, 2009
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 305
Sorry about that. i meant 1965-1970.

OP
OP
Foster0724

Foster0724

Greenie
Sep 24, 2009
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 305
did it again 1967-1970. Damn sausage fingers. lol

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Gforce said:
jim4silver said:
Gforce said:
1971-1979 isnt 40%

Jim

You callin' me a jackass? That's classy.

I was just trying to help you, like you were trying to help the OP. Seems you don't like to have things pointed out that way, much like you did to him.

I am sure the poster knew what a 40% coin was, but he inadvertainly hit a 7 instead of a 6. I could be wrong on that but I doubt it.

It just kind of bugs me sometimes when pedantic-like posters try to correct other posters because they spell a word wrong or accidentally hit a wrong button when typing.

Jim

Gforce

Tenderfoot
Jul 29, 2009
jim4silver said:
Gforce said:
jim4silver said:
Gforce said:
1971-1979 isnt 40%

Jim

I was just trying to help you, like you were trying to help the OP. Seems you don't like to have things pointed out that way, much like you did to him.

I am sure the poster knew what a 40% coin was, but he inadvertainly hit a 7 instead of a 6. I could be wrong on that but I doubt it.

It just kind of bugs me sometimes when pedantic-like posters try to correct other posters because they spell a word wrong or accidentally hit a wrong button when typing.

Jim

Just like you did

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Gforce said:
jim4silver said:
Gforce said:
jim4silver said:
Gforce said:
1971-1979 isnt 40%

Jim

Jim

Just like you did

But you deserved it, the OP didn't.

Jim

Gforce

Tenderfoot
Jul 29, 2009
jim4silver said:
Gforce said:
jim4silver said:
Gforce said:
jim4silver said:
Gforce said:
1971-1979 isnt 40%

Jim

Jim

Just like you did

Jim

Because you're almighty treasure net god right. Dumb fuck.

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Gforce said:
jim4silver said:
Gforce said:
jim4silver said:
Gforce said:
jim4silver said:
Gforce said:
1971-1979 isnt 40%

Jim

Jim

Just like you did

Jim

Because you're almighty treasure net god right. Dumb --deleted--.

Not at all, just trying to make a point. You sure are pretty bold for a new poster. Maybe you were here before under a different name?

In any event, the need to resort to name calling is often the sign of a weak intellect.

I am done with this thread, so you can call me some more names if you feel like it.

Maybe you can enlighten the board on your great knowledge of what coins are 40% and other such things.

Have a nice day! :icon_thumright:

Jim

Gforce

Tenderfoot
Jul 29, 2009
jim4silver said:
Gforce said:
jim4silver said:
Gforce said:
jim4silver said:
Gforce said:
jim4silver said:
Gforce said:
1971-1979 isnt 40%

Jim

Jim

Just like you did

Jim

Because you're almighty treasure net god right. Dumb --deleted--.

Not at all, just trying to make a point. You sure are pretty bold for a new poster. Maybe you were here before under a different name?

In any event, the need to resort to name calling is often the sign of a weak intellect.

I am done with this thread, so you can call me some more names if you feel like it.

Maybe you can enlighten the board on your great knowledge of what coins are 40% and other such things.

Have a nice day! :icon_thumright:

Jim

Will do, unlike yourself, 40% werent just until 1969, they were in 1970 also. Might want to edit that out little man.

65gt350

Mar 6, 2007
California
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Toltec 100
I'll take Jim over coincrazed II anyday. The more I think about it, the more I think it is actually coincrazed III.

OP
OP
Foster0724

Foster0724

Greenie
Sep 24, 2009
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 305
Geez..... Thanks for the possitive feedback!

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ummmmm! Sausage.
Anyway, great job on the box.!
HH
Gilbert