A better day today

obsessedwithsilver

Sep 26, 2009
I had such a bad day yesterday and I even provided details on this site but they wouldn't post (now that's bad).

So today I didn't have much time but decided to hit a few banks on the way to a work engagement. Dumped at bank one, picked up $240 in rolls at bank two. I managed to get about 15 40% as I worked through the rolls so it was pretty satisfying. The second to the last roll revealed 20 1968D. This is the sixth week in a row that I got a dream roll.

So feeling a little better and not being able to steer away from the bank up the street I stop in and pick up their 7 rolls. Some guy named Levi F. (I won't put his full name) had ink stamped his i.d. on the rolls. Six of the seven rolls produced at least some silver and two of them were dream rolls. I was juiced at this point but had to cut the trip short as I had real work to do.

Four hours later (after my work engagement) I dumped dimes and nickels at a bank that has late hours. I picked up the two rolls of halves they had. One was skunk, the other had three silvers including two '64 Kens.

Oh yeah, I also managed to get five Rosies (no important dates) a 1971 dime from Republicka ng Pilipinas (the Philipines?) and a 1962 dime from Confederatio Helvetica (I have no idea what that is).

If I get nothing at all tomorrow I'll feel like it was a productive week.

Good luck everyone.

OWS

Attachments

• IMG_0979.JPG
    IMG_0979.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 399
Upvote 0

thurmownator

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
obsessedwithsilver said:
......... and a 1962 dime from Confederatio Helvetica (I have no idea what that is).

That's Switzerland. It's likely a 10 rappen coin and it's CuNi.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions