Todays Boxes 10/23/09
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Nov 2008
    2 times

Todays Boxes 10/23/09

Did 6 boxes today. 4 were skunks the other produced three 40% and a 1954 Ben. That make 16 boxes for the week.
    So far doing boxes instead of road trips is a complete waste of time, and a reminder of why I don't do boxes anyway.
    On a positive note it has been refreshing experience not having to deal with tellers for a week.
    I will order 20 boxes for next week and then end this experiment. I will go back to road trips but will pickup 4 boxes a week from a new bank that has them on an automatic order for me.
    2011 Finds
    6x War Nickels
    1x Buffalo Nickel
    1x Mercury Dimes
    66x Roosevelt Dimes
    2x Canadian Dimes
    0x Washington Quarters
    15x WLH
    12x Franklin
    46x 1964 Kennedy
    161 x 40% Kennedy

us
    Dec 2008
    VALLEY ALABAMA
    GARRETT GTA 500
    10 times

Re: Todays Boxes 10/23/09

funny rich it is just the opposite here. road trips produce very little and the boxes give up the silver. i think there is just too many people doing it here in my area. the boxes still produce but it has been getting less and less each week
    STRIPPING SILVER OUT OF BANKS AT FACE

Oct 2007
    Hampton Roads, VA.
    bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
    81 times
    Banner Finds (1)

I think the way to make it work is a good mix of the two. Road trips and boxes. I mix in reject finds as well. I am staying a float in the silver this way.

Golden Silver

us
    Oct 2009

Road trips are cool. Your practically going around looking for the trophy coins and thats all as opposed to ordering;picking up;searching;dumping

I do agree with golden silver though

us
    Jan 2008
    Pennsylvania
    36 times

So far doing boxes instead of road trips is a complete waste of time, and a reminder of why I don't do boxes anyway.
    i have to agree with you Rich, i have more luck with handrolls and loosies, but i can't rely on them always being there to search. lately it's been slim pickins. even though i have only found like 1-90% and 1-40% in machine rolls, it looks like i'm going to have to resort to boxes to satisfy my need to search for silver.

Sponsored Links