Are you CRH activities being Watched?

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Hey guys. I have read many posts lately about people being watched. What is this all about. Rich I also read your comment about turning off the TV. I think you are right that we need to kill the TV much more than we do and get out and meet the neighbors much like when we were all kids. I tell you what is scary to me is driving through a neighborhood at noon on a Saturday and there are no kids outside playing in yards. When I was growing up that was the only place to be on a Saturday. Crazy.

Now on to the title of my post. Are we being watched? I wonder. Did not someone get questioned by FBI not too long ago. Was that you Cherryman? Anyway. Fox news put out about a year ago that the though you may not know it but the government can listen to what goes on in your house when ever they want as long as your Cell phone is on. Your cell phone is a transmitter/reciever that can be tapped into. The ability is there and that is why at my job we are not allowed to have cell phones at work. As many of you know I am military. Aside from that the whole Obediah incident made me read up a little bit on terrorist watch lists. What comes next may scare a few of you...I know it did me.

Did you vote for an Independant at last election. Do you own fire arms. Have you purchased ammo fearing that their may be extreme gun control? Are you a christian? Do you believe in Pro-life. You might be being watched. You may be considered a right wing extremist. Have you ever visited a conspiracy theory website? There are people watching where you visit on your home or work computer. A guy I worked with was denied a security clearance after many years of having one after being questioned about conspiracy websites he had been visiting in his home. I said in his home. The only way the interviewer could have known the sites he visited was if he had access. Those of you who doubt it I ask you have you ever had a tech problem on your computer and called you service provider to get it fixed? Did you realize that they can see what is on your screen and control your mouse once you give them permission to access your account. Identity theifs can also access your computer and see your info. So if you think you are searching in secracy think again! I hate to get anyone upset but I am trying to find out more. Maybe I should not be digging at all. If what I have written strikes a chord within. Check out this document from the Department of Homeland Security. Let me know if you are as shocked as I was.

http://www.wnd.com/images/dhs-rightwing-extremism.pdf

Golden Silver

Upvote 0

Troy Ounce

Jan 16, 2009
Southeast
Detector(s) used
Whites6000 ProXL
It sure stinks that in the USA we as law byding citizens would have to feel like we are being watched. Do you think that the problem is in the purchase of the coins or the deposite. One could spread the deposites but by the time you spread it out you have spent a lot of time. I have been trying to work this out. I am not afraid of our Gov. , but very leary at times. I just love the hobby and would like to do a lot at once.

SteveDodds

Dec 9, 2006
North Central Iowa
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, BH 202
I'm sure I am being watched but I don't care. I do nothing illegal. I'm sure I am being watched because of my myspace page. Check it out.http://www.myspace.com/scottvitzthum What really chaps me is there has been three different times when I looked at my page and all I had was a black screen. This happened on two different computers. Do you suppose someone in the government is trying to cover me up and shut me down? WELL HELL NO I WON'T GO! Do you hear me government? You can't shut me down.

supn9

Oct 21, 2009
Whats really scary is how some of the tellers will ask you. Are halves still in circulation?? And sometimes get suspicious and ask suspicious questions when halves are being dumped, because they think its fake.

DAS7NY

Jun 6, 2008
supn9 said:
Whats really scary is how some of the tellers will ask you. Are halves still in circulation?? And sometimes get suspicious and ask suspicious questions when halves are being dumped, because they think its fake.

That's not scary... That's stupidity...

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm watching a lot of people. There are some real nuts out there. M :wink: nty

ScoobaSteve

Nov 28, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTX500
Here to set the record straight. For those of you smart enough to know, history is completely relevant when attempting to predict the future or change paths towards the future.

For those of you who are history buffs you will know that the more that the government knows about the people, the more it can control the people. It can learn to change the way people think and act. This is fact.

On June 20th 2008, 293 representatives voted in favor of invalidating the 4th Amendment. What H.R. 6304 did was allow the government with assistance from large corporations to conduct untargeted surveillance of all communications going in and out and within the United States without any probable cause. This includes Phone calls, email, snailmail, text messages, internet transmissions, cable television, banking accounts, credit credit accounts, business transactions, education etc etc. Virtually anything that you do is fair grounds for information. Some of you might say, "Why would they want to spy on me. I'm a nobody" The answer is because they can. It's not what they do with the information now, it is what they do with your information later, after new legislation is passed. This legislation includes pre-crime bills that Obama has recently passed which detains anyone for the possibility that they might commit a crim in the future. PRE CRIME? I thought that it only existed in films like "Minority Report" In fact there are bills prepared for pre-crime legislation as well as the technology to scan people to find if they are a potential threat. Not getting off of the subject, let's continue. BTW I have legal and mainstream news media references to all of this information. Ok, back to H.R.6304 thingamajig. The government can spy on you for 7 days without a warrant or court approval. The government can come into your home, "Sneak & Peek" when you are out and go through everything so long as nothing is disturbed. Under H.R. they DO NOT have to let you know that they have been to your home. This is all without warrant or probable cause. After 7 days the federal agency that is doing the spying must seek court approval. If after 7 days the approval was denied by a judge that particular federal agency may file an appeal. During this appeal process, that particular agency may spy on you for up to and not more than 60 days. H.R. also has given retroactive blanket immunity to all telecommunications companies who have knowingly invaded the privacy of citizens.

So are we being watched? You bet your arse! The U.S. & FISA has the world's LARGEST datamines. It's not that there are agents sitting in a room watching the information that comes in because that would be impossible. But what they do have are systems that download any and all telecom transactions. This information is sorted, organized, cataloged and then stored away. Who has access to this data? Well the FBI, CIA, DHS, FEMA, STATE POLICE & certain Terrorist & Gang taskforces of local police departments certainly have access. When the federal government has so much power that it can spy on ANY American, detain him secretly & indefinitely without council or probable cause, you have a population that will quickly fall in line and do as they are told. Take into consideration that the FBI has a citizen watch program "i-Watch" which pays citizens to spy and report on the suspicious activities of family & neighbors ( i call them the "whisperers" named after the civilian spy's during the Hungarian revolution).

So is everything in place for the government to take control of it's citizens? The answer is no! The government needs us to let them take care of us some more. They need to pass Obama's healthcare bill. I believe that the government healthcare bill for all Americans is the second to last stone in this wall. It will create millions of jobs for Americans as well as dictate the voting influence of these new government healthcare employees. If the bill passes, the Federal government will now OWN...OWN 58% of all business/commerce within the United States. That is SCARY!

So, what is the last stone? I say a major crisis. Could be the economic crisis? Contrary to what "they" say, we haven't even hit close to the bottom of this economic crisis. The say we are on the way out towards recovery, I know that the $ will crash and that currency will be completely replaced digitally. Could the crisis be an H1N1 Pandemic? Well on average, 38,000 Americans die from the flu each year. After only 1,000 flu deaths Obama declared a National Emergency under the National Emergency ACT isn't this a bit odd? Sure he stated that he declared this national emergency to say federal guidelines and requirements in regard to vaccinations can be disregarded but he never stated which requirements or guidelines are being disregarded.

For the people with Tin hats....Could the crisis be an Alien Invasion or the false appearance of God in the sky? I'm not to good on this matter but you can research "Project Blue Beam" or even "HAARP" Youtube it!!!

Who knows? But I definately know that Americans are being watched.

TO STEVE DODDS: The black screen effect is quite normal when dealing with myspace especially if you have used an external template. This also depends on how much information is placed on your myspace and the data transfer. Myspace also has several peak hours where transmissions will be slow and the underlying background or template code take times to load or won't load at all. I viewed your myspace and it is pulling info from other servers so lag can definately be an issue.

TO RICH HARTFORD: Here is the link to "Fall of the Republic" which you recommended in this topic

OP
OP
golden silver

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Scooba, Awesome post and you say a lot of truth. I believe the governments ultimate aim for many years now has been the ushering in of a one world government or the New World Order. The driving force behind the desire for this global government is power and greed which are always in the company of vast amounts of money. It is truly the root of all evil. Thanks for your post.

golden silver

ScoobaSteve

Nov 28, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTX500
golden silver said:
Scooba, Awesome post and you say a lot of truth. I believe the governments ultimate aim for many years now has been the ushering in of a one world government or the New World Order. The driving force behind the desire for this global government is power and greed which are always in the company of vast amounts of money. It is truly the root of all evil. Thanks for your post.

golden silver

I think chances are that it's not the governments agenda to create a World Government as much as it is our government who serves others who want a world government. By serving these elite few, they are promised the powers & wealth they now have. These elitists don't think of money because they have more than they could ever dream of spending in 100 lifetimes. They just want the power and the historical legacies that come with it. No one has successfully owned the new world but you can't, without a doubt tell me that there arn't people out there make it possible to be the first.

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
golden silver said:

golden silver
The scary part of that is the New World Order claims the earth will only sustain 500 million people, lot of people gotta die to get down to that. HH Mark

SteveDodds

Dec 9, 2006
North Central Iowa
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, BH 202
golden silver
[/quote]The scary part of that is the New World Order claims the earth will only sustain 500 million people, lot of people gotta die to get down to that. HH Mark
[/quote]

Hence the Obama health care plan... :laughing9:

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
i think that they work on a flag system. just like years ago when certain books were "flagged" at the library, like "the anarchist cook book". whoever borrowed this book from the library drew instant attention of the F.B.I. and were survieled. i believe that is what they are now doing with the computer. i don't think anyone is watching everyone, but i bet certain key words or websites would set off a "flag" and then they watch that person. there is no law stopping them from looking at anything we do on the computer. and your cell phone is never private. it can be picked up on short wave radio and there's no law against it as the airwaves are free. are we being watched? i don't think so to the degree some may believe. have we been looked at? i'm sure this is a good possibility. especially if we're searching certain sites that the government "feels" are a threat. i think if your searching how to make homemade bombs, they know who you are. now do i feel that they can use what you search against you if they need to? YOU BETCHA! lets say you are becoming a real pain in thier side. forget how you got there, but lets say its because of your political views. they can get into your computer and use your history to back thier accusations against you.
did you ever visit Dick's or Cabella's website to look at guns?
did you ever order any guns or ammo online?
did you ever visit a web site for a private gun club?

did you ever visit a marijuana web site? NORML?
a medical marijuana web site?
i could go on and on but all these things can be used against you. and i believe once they have you on thier radar your probably gonna stay there.

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
mistergee said:
and your cell phone is never private. it can be picked up on short wave radio and there's no law against it as the airwaves are free.

This is false. States have eavesdropping and wiretapping laws that make it a crime to tape or monitor communications that are private, however some states allow one party consent-meaning as long as one party to the conversation knows it is being taped or monitored it is OK. A phone call would fall into this category. Most cell phone transmissions are digital nowadays, so I don't see how they can be picked up by shortwave radios. Maybe they can since I am not into shortwave. But if that is true I would think that with all the cell calls every second the entire shortwave spectrum would be full of nothing but cell calls.

Police scanners used to be able to pick up calls from cordless land lines that used analog ranges years back. A person monitoring someone's call this way was committing a crime, although it would have been hard to prove I would assume.

Law enforcement can get warrants to listen to calls. A far more realistic threat to the average, law abiding citizen is that there is software that makes it beyond easy for somebody to listen to your cell calls if they get possession of your phone for just a minute or two alone. They can go online (if your phone can access the internet) and download the program to your phone. Once that is complete, they can not only listen in to your calls but also listen when your phone is not in use as long as the battery is in the phone, even if it is turned off. They can hear what is going on around the phone. This software is a type of spyware that is openly sold to parents who want to monitor their kids, but is probably used more by spouses wanting to see if cheating is going on, etc. This is a far greater threat to your privacy than government listening in unless you are involved in things beyond looking at legal sites on the web.

I have watched this thread and hate to say it but it seems some people are posting things as factual that are simply incorrect. I am not going to say who or what because I am not intending to start another 'spirited' debate thread.

Most of the subjects mentioned herein can easily be researched online, so don't believe something somebody posts here just because they post it.

DISCLAIMER: I don't think the incorrect factual assertions are being intentionally made, but instead are by a lack of knowledge or incorrect assumptions.

Jim

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
We have so many laws in US we all are guilty of crimes that we do not even know are crimes, and our Courts are not courts of justice- I've been in them & watched how things work, they are process oriented courts of injustice.

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
This is false. States have eavesdropping and wiretapping laws that make it a crime to tape or monitor communications that are private, however some states allow one party consent-meaning as long as one party to the conversation knows it is being taped or monitored it is OK.
like i said, i do not know all the laws, however i do have a friend who does short wave and you can definitely pick up the click to talk feature (nextel).
and it is only false for the law abiding. i found this here:
http://www.privacyrights.org/fs/fs9-wrtp.htm#wt2
[quoteAre there other ways people may be listening to my conversations?
Yes. The determined eavesdropper will find a variety of sophisticated electronic surveillance and listening devices on the market. Also, radio scanners are available which can monitor cordless and cellular phone conversations, baby monitors and home intercom systems. (See PRC fact sheet no. 2, "Wireless Communications: Cordless/Cellular Phones and Pagers.") Long distance calls which travel by microwave or satellite links are also susceptible to monitoring.

][/quote]

sounds to me like if they wanted to they have the knowledge and equipment to do just that.
here's another quote from the same site
People involved in controversial political activities and high-stakes legal proceedings are also at risk of being the target of illegal monitoring and eavesdropping.

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
sorry, had to start another post because of that jumping thing the message box does.
i also found this here.
http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=416586
Based on available statistics, over two-thirds of law enforcement wiretaps in the United States in 2001 were authorized by state rather than federal judges, and there is evidence of significant under-reporting of state wiretaps.
and this
A separate implication of this research concerns the interplay of federal and state surveillance law. Passage of the USA-PATRIOT Act in 2001 focused essentially exclusively on the scope of surveillance powers appropriate for federal officials. The preemption provision in ECPA, however, means that a change in federal law also permits an equivalent change in state law. Many of the bills recently proposed mirror the reduction of privacy rights in the USA-PATRIOT Act. In considering changes to federal surveillance law, the relatively weak internal and external oversight of state wiretaps is thus relevant. Even where sufficient controls can be created to justify actions by federal officials, the additional issue is whether appropriate safeguards will be created at the state level, where the large majority of wiretaps actually occur.
sounds to me like its been done.

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
A far more realistic threat to the average, law abiding citizen is that there is software that makes it beyond easy for somebody to listen to your cell calls if they get possession of your phone for just a minute or two alone. They can go online (if your phone can access the internet) and download the program to your phone. Once that is complete, they can not only listen in to your calls but also listen when your phone is not in use as long as the battery is in the phone, even if it is turned off. They can hear what is going on around the phone. This software is a type of spyware that is openly sold to parents who want to monitor their kids, but is probably used more by spouses wanting to see if cheating is going on, etc. This is a far greater threat to your privacy than government listening in unless you are involved in things beyond looking at legal sites on the web.
true, true, true.....they also can clone your phone so that they can track all incoming and outgoing calls.
so it sounds to me that you agree they have the resources to do it. they can listen to your calls and even conversations around the phone. what makes you think they don't?

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
mistergee said:
This is false. States have eavesdropping and wiretapping laws that make it a crime to tape or monitor communications that are private, however some states allow one party consent-meaning as long as one party to the conversation knows it is being taped or monitored it is OK.
like i said, i do not know all the laws, however i do have a friend who does short wave and you can definitely pick up the click to talk feature (nextel).
and it is only false for the law abiding. i found this here:
http://www.privacyrights.org/fs/fs9-wrtp.htm#wt2
[quoteAre there other ways people may be listening to my conversations?
Yes. The determined eavesdropper will find a variety of sophisticated electronic surveillance and listening devices on the market. Also, radio scanners are available which can monitor cordless and cellular phone conversations, baby monitors and home intercom systems. (See PRC fact sheet no. 2, "Wireless Communications: Cordless/Cellular Phones and Pagers.") Long distance calls which travel by microwave or satellite links are also susceptible to monitoring.

]

sounds to me like if they wanted to they have the knowledge and equipment to do just that.
here's another quote from the same site
People involved in controversial political activities and high-stakes legal proceedings are also at risk of being the target of illegal monitoring and eavesdropping.
[/quote]

I am not denying that equipment exists to monitor calls, but your statement that "it is legal because the airwaves are free" was not accurate. It is only legal with a warrant or with proper consent of the party or parties involved.

Jim

ScoobaSteve

Nov 28, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTX500
Actually there need not be consent if there is a crime being committed over the transmission whether it be phone, radio or face to face with a tape recorder. Some states do not have laws that require both parties to consent. Secondary, I think this law was created by politicians for politicians.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions