Are you CRH activities being Watched?

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Hey guys. I have read many posts lately about people being watched. What is this all about. Rich I also read your comment about turning off the TV. I think you are right that we need to kill the TV much more than we do and get out and meet the neighbors much like when we were all kids. I tell you what is scary to me is driving through a neighborhood at noon on a Saturday and there are no kids outside playing in yards. When I was growing up that was the only place to be on a Saturday. Crazy.

Now on to the title of my post. Are we being watched? I wonder. Did not someone get questioned by FBI not too long ago. Was that you Cherryman? Anyway. Fox news put out about a year ago that the though you may not know it but the government can listen to what goes on in your house when ever they want as long as your Cell phone is on. Your cell phone is a transmitter/reciever that can be tapped into. The ability is there and that is why at my job we are not allowed to have cell phones at work. As many of you know I am military. Aside from that the whole Obediah incident made me read up a little bit on terrorist watch lists. What comes next may scare a few of you...I know it did me.

Did you vote for an Independant at last election. Do you own fire arms. Have you purchased ammo fearing that their may be extreme gun control? Are you a christian? Do you believe in Pro-life. You might be being watched. You may be considered a right wing extremist. Have you ever visited a conspiracy theory website? There are people watching where you visit on your home or work computer. A guy I worked with was denied a security clearance after many years of having one after being questioned about conspiracy websites he had been visiting in his home. I said in his home. The only way the interviewer could have known the sites he visited was if he had access. Those of you who doubt it I ask you have you ever had a tech problem on your computer and called you service provider to get it fixed? Did you realize that they can see what is on your screen and control your mouse once you give them permission to access your account. Identity theifs can also access your computer and see your info. So if you think you are searching in secracy think again! I hate to get anyone upset but I am trying to find out more. Maybe I should not be digging at all. If what I have written strikes a chord within. Check out this document from the Department of Homeland Security. Let me know if you are as shocked as I was.

http://www.wnd.com/images/dhs-rightwing-extremism.pdf

Golden Silver

Upvote 0
OP
OP
golden silver

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a better idea. I am going to do transactions of $10 or $20 dollars when I ask for halves. Obviously this is going to trigger the FBI to follow me. Once the FBI finds me I will
ask them for a job there and I am going to turn you all in and I will get all your silver halves except the ones from LJ.

During the Bush Administration I cut all the halves I found in half and his aids were thinking they were quarters.

DW

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
i found the following here: http://www.examiner.com/x-536-Civil...ld-questions-Obama-on-warrantless-wiretapping
Sen. Feingold's letter comes after the Obama administration actually went beyond Bush administration arguments in its legal efforts to head off a lawsuit by the Electronic Frontier Foundation over allegations of widespread illegal surveillance of Americans' phone calls and other communication. The government claims that the merits of the case don't matter, because the government's conduct is beyond the reach of the courts.
it looks to me that they are tapping wireless phones and we can't do anything about it.

Just out of curiosity, anyone watch the video Steve posted ? If so what do you think?
i can't see the link but it may be my filter here at work.
Did anybody actually read the link I posted?

GS i did...its no surprise they are watching these groups. they are afraid of them. its being an innocent person who is lumped into that group that worries me.
what if, due to rising cost of ammo, i bought 200 rounds of ammo for my legally bought semi auto just because i was able to buy it at a discounted price? would that put me in with these groups? what if i bought 2000? to me i'm only capitalizing on a good deal, to them i may be stockpiling for armageddon or end of days or i'm forming a militia. forget the fact that i just want it because i enjoy target shootin.

ringding

May 5, 2006
Detector(s) used
Pioneer 505
The answer is yes. I ordered 8 boxes of halves one time and when I went to pick them up the head teller told me that the person from the armored car company was asking questions about who I was and where I was from. Also, I noticed a couple of middle age guys hanging out in the parking lot of the bank when I went to pick up the halves.

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Ring Ding

Probably just a coincidence. Where I pick up coin everyone is just hanging around, young, middle aged,and old. Everyone is out of work

quiksilver

Bronze Member
Oct 25, 2009
Got a phone call from a detective in CT. Appears there have been a couple of bank robberies in the area. I new something was up when i was followed to the door [after asking for halves ] and it looked like the teller was taking down my license plate.

quiksilver

Bronze Member
Oct 25, 2009
Hello , i dont know if im being watched but someone did call the cops on me and i had 2 answer a few questions from a detctive.Seems that a few banks in the area were robbed or so im told.

As for the gentlemen willing to trade liberty for security our forefathers would say you deserve neither. We get attacked 0n 911 ,a few thousand americans are killed and many are willing to give up freedoms. Illegal aliens come in kill 9 thousand amerivcans EACH and EVERY year since 911 [and before] and we want to give them free health care and jobs while unemployment rises. This is one of the reasons i started collecting silver. The only way to pay for them and others [rich or poor] is to print money like tomorrow is a rumor - which eventually it will be.

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
quiksilver said:
Got a phone call from a detective in CT. Appears there have been a couple of bank robberies in the area. I new something was up when i was followed to the door [after asking for halves ] and it looked like the teller was taking down my license plate.

This seems strange. Only a CRHer would rob a bank and ask for the halves. I think most bank robbers would want to harm the teller if they tried to give them halves instead of cash.

Jim

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Maybe he was hunting in someone elses area and that someone else told the tellers to be on the lookout for stangers asking for coins. That they are casing out the banks.
This would be a terrible way to get rid of the competition, but it's possible.

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Rich Hartford said:
Maybe he was hunting in someone elses area and that someone else told the tellers to be on the lookout for stangers asking for coins. That they are casing out the banks.
This would be a terrible way to get rid of the competition, but it's possible.

I never thought of that. Makes sense though.

Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread