Does anyone need 2009-D pennies?

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
I am coming across a lot more of the 2009D pennies now in the boxes I search. In the two boxes I just ran through my Ryedale I bet I had 60 total 2009D pennies. Most were the Railsplitter (2nd one issued this year), as that is the one showing up here the most. I got a few of the Illinois Congress penny (The third one) and I still see a fair amount of the Log Cabin (the first one)

Is there anyone who needs a few of the D pennies from this year?

If you don't have any P's, I'm still offering to send a few of the D's to you if you need them. :-) Just PM me. I'm not talking about rolls, but if you want 1 or 2 (up to 5) to fill your Whitman books or just to give to tellers that have not seen them yet (I give them to some tellers here who STILL have not seen any of the Log Cabins even, except for what i give them! They just like to see them.) then PM me.

No charge. :-)

If you have a need for a few, let me know.

Back to the Ryedale now ...

John

Upvote 0

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
Hey John,
I have all of the P pennies. I also sent you a PM with the coin list for the wheats you needed. I can send the P's out to you.

Jason

OP
OP
jrf30

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
That makes sense. Add them to the wheats.

I'll do the wheats. Shall send you a PM after dinner ...

Coins4Cheese

Jun 30, 2009
Japan
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Garret Ace 250
Hey, I'm always up for a free offer! If you have one P and D Illinois Congress penny, I'll take it. I'll PM you with my adress.

obsessedwithsilver

Sep 26, 2009
I was at Speedway this morning getting gas and in the "give a penny, take a penny tray" there was a stack of about 20 statehouse pennies. I've already got rolls of them so I didn't even inquire.

Frankly, I think it's just a matter of time. When the economy picks up you'll see those coins in circulation.

OWS

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions