3 silvers
then i did 2 boxes yesterday and got 5 go figure

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Ok for silver but the Great britain is Awesome. I got one a little bit ago and it made my day. HH.

Golden Silver

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Katsky , I know we're in this for the silver , But think outside the boxes (ha !) for a moment,
1907 GB large penny -- are you kiddin me ??? Now thats exciting and very unusual - and a
long way from home . Enjoy that find my friend , that is so much rarer than a Ben, a Ken or
even a Walker - Keep the faith - Argentium.

OP
OP
K

katzky

Sep 15, 2009
Argentium said:
Katsky , I know we're in this for the silver , But think outside the boxes (ha !) for a moment,
1907 GB large penny -- are you kiddin me ??? Now thats exciting and very unusual - and a
long way from home . Enjoy that find my friend , that is so much rarer than a Ben, a Ken or
even a Walker - Keep the faith - Argentium.

Quite true. The two large cents were very interesting. The whole experience was surreal... Hundreds of skunk rolls followed by one roll with two large cents! This hobby just draws attention to some of the absurdity and randomness of life. I mean I can't imagine two coins like that ending up next to eachother in a roll. Yet,.. They did. What will I find next? Hmmmmm

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would love to find 1 large cent, let alone 2. Nice finds... Antarctica must be an exciting place to look for silver.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread