Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Upvote 0

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
GS
I think that the old posters got so good at CRH that they keep their finds a secret.
What five year old post did I respond to.
I think you guys are trying to fool an OP.

HH

Rich

OP
OP
golden silver

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
It was one from 2005 that you gave two thumbs up to. LOL. I can't say I have not been had before also.

Golden Silver

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
65gt350 said:
You must be a rim searcher only. :laughing7:

65GT350

:dontknow: Now why is that funny.... Oh I get it.......... :laughing7: Maybe he can find a job doing just that.... You know..... a rim job. I once met a girl who offered me a job and then wanted me to give her $20...... what's up with that?

Mojo

Coins4Cheese

Jun 30, 2009
Japan
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Garret Ace 250
I like reading the old posts. It shows that a little bit more silver was found out there back then. I read a post about a guy getting $130 in quarters from the bank in 2005, and he found a '51. But, that could've just been a coincidence.

ringding

May 5, 2006
Detector(s) used
Pioneer 505
I used to find a lot more silver halves in my area in the past and I think I blabbed too much or my competitor reads this forum. Anyhow, for a while there I would go to banks and they would say a guy was just in here and bought all our halves. Another factor is that my banks don't want me dumping my halves there. So when I get money saved up I buy some boxes and then spend all the halves. Then it takes a while to save up more money.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread