Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Apr 2009
    Clarksville TN.
    Minelab SE Pro

last 3 weeks boxes plus rd tripies......

We have done 35 boxes in last 3 weeks, 8 were skunks a bunch had 1, 2 or 3 a few had more, the best was one with 38 %40's and 1 %90, then a Box of 28 %40's, all the rest were less for a total of 272 of which 17 of were %90's;

Also did find on 3 diff days at Banks passed by 3, 34, and 2 Silvers, all %40's; so in last 3 weeks total take has been 311 Silver ones. (49 ounces)

Will be getting 6 Boxes Tuesday, was not able to launder enough clad in time to order any more for next week.

*Is laundering CASH, illegal; is there a CRH'er secret code for this activity? And does anyone know of a CRH'er put in the Big House for laundering cash?

us
    Nov 2009
    Upstate NY
    My eyes
    73 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: last 3 weeks boxes plus rd tripies......

I work as a credit analyst at a bank....and exchanging cash for cash, whatever the form...is not laundering, so you have nothing to worry about.
    2014 Stash ~ 25 ounces...
    Silver Eagles - 1
    War Nickels - 18
    Merc's - 38
    Rosies - 18
    Washingtons - 3
    Walkers - 21
    90% Kens - 8
    40% Kens - 51

us
    Apr 2009
    Clarksville TN.
    Minelab SE Pro

Quote Originally Posted by cdickrun64
    I work as a credit analyst at a bank....and exchanging cash for cash, whatever the form...is not laundering, so you have nothing to worry about.
    Your a credit analyst, [wow] are you on Prozac in these times of tight and defaulting credit?

Oh, have you seen Jane?

us
    Jun 2009
    6 times

I still think it causes red flags as it is thousands being moved around consistently week after week but it is legit, but I always think it is best for you to turn your coins in for bills, and then pick up your coins with the bills, instead of doing deposits/withdrawals, but i still have not done it...

nice to see your still finding a lot... my finds have went back to the "avg" 1-2 coins per box

us
    Apr 2009
    Clarksville TN.
    Minelab SE Pro

Quote Originally Posted by d2arcing
    I still think it causes red flags as it is thousands being moved around consistently week after week but it is legit, but I always think it is best for you to turn your coins in for bills, and then pick up your coins with the bills, instead of doing deposits/withdrawals, but i still have not done it...

nice to see your still finding a lot... my finds have went back to the "avg" 1-2 coins per box
    Too many Banks will NOT give you cash or take so many rolls- it is quite a juggling act to make it work way am doing it; it takes depending on the day drop 2 too 7 Business days to get credit in my account, sometimes it works out, just write a check to self for coins otherwise draw it out daily thru teller machine. They balk less with dump bags than rolls.

aq
    Jul 2009

To keep my arse out of the frier, I keep a spreadsheet of all the $$ in and out of CRH.
    Halves Only.
    2009: 47,411 halves searched (1,185lbs, .59 Tons): 93 - 90% (.19%), 258 - 40% (.54%), 10 - "S" (.02%).  71.79 Troy Oz, 5.98 Troy Lbs.
    Goals:  Near term: $100 face 90% Halves
    Long term: $1,000 face 90% Halves

us
    Nov 2009
    Upstate NY
    My eyes
    73 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Quote Originally Posted by obediah
    Quote Originally Posted by cdickrun64
    Your a credit analyst, [wow] are you on Prozac in these times of tight and defaulting credit?

Oh, have you seen Jane?
    Not at all....that just means they need me more than ever to spot the bad loans before we make them!
    2014 Stash ~ 25 ounces...
    Silver Eagles - 1
    War Nickels - 18
    Merc's - 38
    Rosies - 18
    Washingtons - 3
    Walkers - 21
    90% Kens - 8
    40% Kens - 51

us
    Apr 2009
    Clarksville TN.
    Minelab SE Pro

Oh, forgot was in a small Bank out in county today took all three of my Mini-dachshunds in with me all tellers came out and played with them then this guy with a long, lond white beard came in, I held door for him, he had a cigar box of coins all rolled up ( no halves), I waited till he and 2 others left and asked for Halves they had none so asked for the coins old bearded guy brought in- they were total skunkers; oh well!

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors