I need a Silver fix BAD---**UPDATE*

Daniel964

Jan 25, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gonna dump $3000 in halves Monday AM and hit the banks for any halves they have and as many dimes as I can get. I have Monday and Tuesday off so I hope to find something to quiet the Silver Demon.

My wife dumped $1,000 in halves for me Friday so I'll have $4,000 to play with.

Did my roadtrip thought the west side if town and picked up.

$50 of halves no silver
$3,500 in dimes. 8 silver Rosie's.

I'll dump these Tuesday and pick up my 2 boxes of halves Wednesday and 6 boxes on Friday. Hope they turn out like last week.

Upvote 0

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Re: I need a Silver fix BAD

Silversound said:
:icon_thumright: May the silver Gods be with you.

Please do not take offense, but those gods are just that "gods"- but there is only One God!

Silversound

Jul 11, 2009
SoCal

obediah said:
Silversound said:
:icon_thumright: May the silver Gods be with you.

Please do not take offense, but those gods are just that "gods"- but there is only One God!

I Joined a new religion. It's like Hinduism wherein all the Gods are simply expressions of the One God - Barber, God of a little off the top; Walker, Goddess of distances too short to drive; Franklin, God of practical wisdom that I'm too lazy to put to practice; Kennedy, God of duality; and Eagle, God of purity. We have meetings at various branches across the country and if you become a charter member then this line of text will go away!

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Silversound , That is too funny ! I too share Obediah's conviction regarding "gods" and
the one true GOD, but I love your creative bent , are you a writer ? thanks for the levity !
Argentium.

Silversound

Jul 11, 2009
SoCal

Argentium said:
Silversound , That is too funny ! I too share Obediah's conviction regarding "gods" and
the one true GOD, but I love your creative bent , are you a writer ? thanks for the levity !
Argentium.

Thanks for the kind words, glad you enjoyed it! Yes, for the record I too believe in one, unified, supreme God of which we are all a part. I am a writer, both songs and articles - in addition to producing and engineering music.

George

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread