obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Silversound said:
Yeeeee hawwww!!!! :headbang: :hello2:

Yes it has literally rocketed up this morning- will it continue and catch up, on par with Golds recent rise? If it does figure near $30 is where it could be. Wish had more before it goes parabolic maybe tomorrows 11 Boxes will be sweet, we hope so.

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The higher the price goes, the more AG searchers there is going to be. This ought to make it even more interesting to find em in rolls.

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
AGCoinHunter said:
The higher the price goes, the more AG searchers there is going to be. This ought to make it even more interesting to find em in rolls.
Not interesting just harder due to the competition.

Just saw Silver up $1.01 and Gold is up over $23 , wow!

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
obediah said:
AGCoinHunter said:
Not interesting just harder due to the competition.

Just saw Silver up $1.01 and Gold is up over $23 , wow!

Well it will be interesting as it gets harder. You get my point. Every forum I look at these days has new people joining the search. I am supprised any of us find silver at all.

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
18.80 this morning. How long till we get to 20. There has got to be some pullback close to 20 with people taking profits.

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
AGCoinHunter said:
18.80 this morning. How long till we get to 20. There has got to be some pullback close to 20 with people taking profits.

The bigger risk is the Paper manipulation, figure we are gonna be in global buying mode for some time considering the open inflating of currencies; there is no justifiable reason for Silver to go down, but manipulation I can see 30 by March or so really- we are entering a new wave of economic drop soon I figure as thing under the PR stage are worsening dramatically.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread