end roll finds

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
where is the second ender? the only one i found was the 3rd from the left top row which is a walking liberty half dollar and as i look to the right side of the box there is to much glare. never mind i found it .it is 4th from the right bottom row a reverse of the franklin half dollar.

Its like an Easter egg hunt! :laughing7:

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
I Usually have a few wheats on ends when I buy the boxes. I had a 1920 P yesterday on the end. Had a buffalo nickel, and 43 P War nickel on different roll ends once.

Silburned

Aug 31, 2011
SW WA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's a box of cents I got today. At first glance all I saw were new shiny 2012D. But right in the middle was a beacon of wheat!

IMG_4918s.jpg

IMG_4919s.jpg

Out of the 3 non 2012 rolls I got 5 common wheats and about 22% copper. The ender roll had 3 wheaties. This is my first box of new coins and the first time I've seen these brown wrappers in a Loomis box.

jarhoops

Mar 17, 2011
I've enjoyed viewing this thread so I thought I should share my only ender ever, a 1943 WL. This was found a year ago, but I'm starting to order boxes again this year. Let's hope for more of the same!

photo (4).JPG

dod_rules

Apr 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found a nice 45 merc dime ender the other day from a brinks box. Also found another in the same box! It was even my first time hunting silver!!

1334430527301-1.jpg

BillyOceansEleven

May 6, 2011
Here's two proof enders from last weekend's boxes. Oddly enough both enders were in the same box. That box had three clad proofs total, as did one other one.

Terp08

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bumping to Page 1 to remind myself I have a whole load of ender pics I need to upload

Terp08

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I get a lot of enders but I generally dont photograph the 40%s

First ever ender:
vwTcBl.jpg

Enders from my best 2 boxes ever (18 Walkers plus many other keepers), Yes that is a marked Walker:
gOexxl.jpg

jCmm5l.jpg

Had 2 boxes with 10+ proofs each (still never found a silver proof, proof 76 was nice, still looking for the 40% 76 tho):
kNQF0l.jpg

pH9knl.jpg

Only dime ender so far, happened to be a merc!
ZJTntl.jpg

Most recent ender from just last week, love how that 90% just shines in the sea of clad.
RWBnYl.jpg

cgKP7l.jpg

Last edited:

Terp08

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jealous of those Walkers. Can't wait to find some!

When I first began this hobby I was skunked for a while, was surprised to find that "its still out there" when I found my first 40% after a month. Finds picked up but began to think Id never find a 90%, ended up finding a ben before a 64 and was shocked to get my first walker shortly after. The key to this hobby is perserverance and keeping at it!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions