2days 11 Boxes................................. .

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
2days 11 boxes are coming from 2 States, the 5 from Ark are still being searched the 6 from Tn yielded 7 %40's, but it did yield 43 %90's seven of which were Walkers and 2 were Bens. Over 15 ounces figure. most of the 1964's are just so shiney, look likethey were been put away since 64.

2 Boxes were Skunks 2 each yielded 1 %90 each, one 4 %40's and 1 %90 but Box #4 was a good one, it had 3 %40's and 40 %90's, pictured below. Oh few proofs too, 3 2009D's, and my favorite the only marked coin saw in the Box that had most Silver in it too. :laughing7:

Well no picture, yet anyway, can't remember how I shrunks it to get it to fit, will add it later if can figure it out again. :dontknow:

Upvote 0

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Good score Obe :thumbsup:I've got 12 -16 boxes coming in tomorrow, and another 4 on Friday. Hope I do as well as you.

HH

Rich

OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Rich Hartford said:
Good score Obe :thumbsup:I've got 12 -16 boxes coming in tomorrow, and another 4 on Friday. Hope I do as well as you.

HH

Rich

Hopes you do goood too! Anybody know if them 2009D's are worth $aving or do I just toss'em back?

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're kicking butt with those great boxes Obe. Gives me hope.

OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
mountainman 2 said:
You're kicking butt with those great boxes Obe. Gives me hope.

Only 1 Box of 6 was GREAT, 2 were Skunks and three had 4,2,1, and 1 . have had better but it does beat a total skunk.

Attachments

• 100_1302.JPG
    100_1302.JPG
    140.6 KB · Views: 337
OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
The Boxes in Ark were ordered but weather caused a delay we have been told, and they will be in in the morning Wednesday instead (5 Boxes). Figured out how to size my picture of today's 6 Boxes, posted above. :tongue3:

OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
supn9 said:
obediah, you can use http://www.picresize.com/ upload pic and it will give you lots of options to rezise.

Thanks for link will "bookmark" it; it has been while since posted pic and had just learned how to resize it forgot the first step had to make, took me a near an hour to stumble on it but figured it out.

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
You got over three solid rolls of silver 90% and all you can say is it was OK?? Yeah, your right that is horrible you should give up now. Geez

Golden Silver

OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
golden silver said:
You got over three solid rolls of silver 90% and all you can say is it was OK?? Yeah, your right that is horrible you should give up now. Geez

Golden Silver

That is NOT 3 solid rolls in Picture but 3 stacks 10 high of %90's, all I got was 43 %90's, and 40 of them came out of 1 Box.

* the 5 Boxes of what was to be yesterday's total of 11 will not be posted till tonite, on this thread too; she had to go to work this morn will pick them up when she gets back home.

OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Well she has done 1 Box of her 5 (she very,very slow at it), got so far 3 %40's and 1 %90'er; figure will just post her results in the morning as don't figure to wait on her to finish, am goin to sleepy hollow shortly. :-\

OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
obediah said:
Well she has done 1 Box of her 5 (she very,very slow at it), got so far 3 %40's and 1 %90'er; figure will just post her results in the morning as don't figure to wait on her to finish, am goin to sleepy hollow shortly. :-\

Well she said she was up till after midnite doin her 5 Boxes, she got no skunks one Box had 2 one had 10 Silvers for a total of:
26 %40'ers
&
7 %90'ers, 2 of which were Bens, a 52 & a 62

6.3 Ounces Silver

P.s. Our next Box search will be again on Tuesday next, 6 in Tn & 5 in Mo- from an Ark bank; and FYI we are NOT paying for Boxes just switched to another Bank that is not charging & gets them from same supplier.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread