My sell price on silver just went to "n/a"

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
My sell price on silver just went to "n/a"

This is a long article. But I BELIEVE many parts of it. Especailly the part about a meltdown of the dollar. I think it is coming. It has already been happening for a few YEARS, as shown by the price versus the euro and gold, but I see a capitulation/blow off happening at some point. Mostly because of the printing of money (See the "M1 money supply" video on youtube by Glenn Beck if you want some truthful but HARSH numbers) and the debt situation. So I think I am going to HOLD my silver, at ANY price for now, until the meltdown comes.

This article is GREAT reading for those that think we are in trouble because of the printing press mentality here in the USA.

http://johngaltfla.com/blog3/2009/11/18/the-day-the-dollar-died/

Can you imagine if silver were "up $42" in one day? WOW!. UNless you read the article, you won't understand why I ask that. :-) If that happened, we'd ALL be in a lot of trouble!

Upvote 0

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Re: My sell price on silver just went to "n/a"

This is a very interesting post. I'm no economics expert, big time investor,or some seer with a crystal ball.
We do live in interesting times. What the future holds is anyones's guess. History of course provides a clue, as it does tend to repeat itself.
I don't know who pays what for taxes. I know that I pay to much.
As far as PM's go when you can make a profit take it. Invest the profit wisely. Don't create debt. But don't be to quick to pay it off either. If the SHTF the shylocks will be hiding in Paraguay and never get their money anyway.
One cannot possibly be prepared for everything,or worry yourself to death over tomorrow.
There is alot of fear mongering going around. Most of it is motivated by power and greed and is utter nonsense.But then again some is valid. One has to check it out thoroughly to get to the truth.
As for me my only concern at the moment is dumping my clad tomorrow. :laughing7:

HH

Rich

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Rich Hartford said:
This is a very interesting post. I'm no economics expert, big time investor,or some seer with a crystal ball.
We do live in interesting times. What the future holds is anyones's guess. History of course provides a clue, as it does tend to repeat itself.
As far as PM's go when you can make a profit take it. Invest the profit wisely. Don't create debt. But don't be to quick to pay it off either. If the SHTF the shylocks will be hiding in Paraguay and never get their money anyway.
One cannot possibly be prepared for everything,or worry yourself to death over tomorrow.
There is alot of fear mongering going around. Most of it is motivated by power and greed and is utter nonsense.But then again some is valid. One has to check it out thoroughly to get to the truth.
As for me my only concern at the moment is dumping my clad tomorrow. :laughing7:

HH

Rich
[/quote
Rich Hartford said:

HH

Rich

Rich I am in the same boat with you. Got 3k to dump somewhere. I know someone will love me for it!

OP
OP
jrf30

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!

It's not about worrying so much as about preparing.

Being a good steward of what we have, and trying to protect it. Not bury it in the ground and do nothing with it.

So I"ll hold on to the silver, but my most precious posessions are not silver NOR gold. ;-)

Silversound

Jul 11, 2009
SoCal

LemonThrower said:
this thread reminds me of matthew 6:27-28

Definitely - as well as Matthew 6:19 - 24. This whole economic "disaster" thing is certainly a good reminder of the need to keep priorities straight - what is holding priority in your life? What is the source of your power, supply, and security? Some piece of paper? Some shiny rock? Or something greater? I think that a vast majority of this country has given away their power to the dollar, to the government, to "the rich," to gold and silver. All power is sourced from within, these are just symbols.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread