which refiners take 40% silver?

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
YES. I think nucleo exchange does. Some others do as well but can't remember there names.

Golden Silver

cedarratt

Nov 14, 2004
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Any Refiner outside of the US most likely will, but I would try to sell them to a coin shop for a little over Spot like 6 or 7 times face. You Should be able to get more for them then what the silvers worth. 90% ones last time I checked were going for 15 Times face, but since silver has gone up I think it will probably be more.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
The local dealers here are still only paying 3-4 X face for 40%, because they just don't want to deal with them.

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Fistfulladirt said:
The local dealers here are still only paying 3-4 X face for 40%, because they just don't want to deal with them.

I've hunted around and so far Ebay is the best have found, thee best would be a cash buyer- some have told me they have found them on Craigslist type sites, others say Coin shows paid them as much as 2.65

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do not know why some of you are having problems selling the 40%Er's.

In the place I live I have no problems selling them.

It this related to Small City/Big City/ Small Town/ Etc.

I understand that in some small towns a dealer will take advantage is buying low is there is nobody else to sell the coins to. Or if you are trying to sell to any Jeweler.

DW

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Darth Walker said:
I do not know why some of you are having problems selling the 40%Er's.

In the place I live I have no problems selling them.

It this related to Small City/Big City/ Small Town/ Etc.

I understand that in some small towns a dealer will take advantage is buying low is there is nobody else to sell the coins to. Or if you are trying to sell to any Jeweler.

DW
Locally here it is the pits even to go to Nashville it is still below $2 , best have found is Ebay though do not like it.

scotty1418

Jan 21, 2009
EVERYONE around me is offering minimum 5x face on 40% right now. -collectors/dealers/etc

At these silver prices, if you can't get that I'd keep looking.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread