Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

placerman

Oct 11, 2005
IMO, It would be MUCH MUCH easier to get on their good side and ask them to save all the foreign coins for me.

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
placerman said:
IMO, It would be MUCH MUCH easier to get on their good side and ask them to save all the foreign coins for me.

Ditto for that!

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Jun 22, 2009
better to just ask... and I would think for sure they use a paper shredder or some kind of private disposal company to keep identity theft from happening, I hope...

meh the food you must find obediah... I know we go by a 60 day policy and I use to take some but with manager now, it will be instantly fired so I haven't in a year

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
d2arcing said:
better to just ask... and I would think for sure they use a paper shredder or some kind of private disposal company to keep identity theft from happening, I hope...

meh the food you must find obediah... I know we go by a 60 day policy and I use to take some but with manager now, it will be instantly fired so I haven't in a year

Back when did little dumpster diving was staying in or near palm Springs Calif, back then anyway (early 80's) they'd throw away alot of good food, we'd take it up into Tachawitz Canyon where was staying in a tent, had a little job in town. The Canyon was Reservation land that was not used by anyone, other than transients who camped out up there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread