November 2009 totals...... YES!!!!!

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
Had a pretty good month and last friday I had a pretty good month as I doubled up my box orders for last week and they produced very well. Also stopped at a couple of banks cold calling on the way to do my pickups. last week I got 4 solid rolls of 40%'s at 1 stop on my way to pick up a special order.

I went to the well on a couple of my past scores and they produced for me again. I also bought a bag off a machine that I had been waiting to fill for 3 months. In the past those bags have produced over 100 keepers. I had to top it off because it was sitting a $459 and I was growing impatient, so after begging off the 4% coin counting fee and adding $541 in dumps I got the bag. It produced 21 40%........ oh well not bad.

Here is a overall photo for the month and I am going to add to this post with more info and photo's because this window is already starting to jump on me? Hate that.

Mojo

Attachments

• NOVEMBER2009.jpg
    NOVEMBER2009.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 426
Upvote 0

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ummm.... Mr. Mojo... YOU ROCK!!!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Thanks for the post. I sure wish that I could do some hunting, but I can't complain since I've been working 7 days/week.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

Holmes

Sep 7, 2009
Grand Rapids Michigan
So this explains why the rest of michigans coin hunters ( actually just myself ) cant find anything these days ! VERY NICE month Mr. MoJo, now take the rest of the year off, you definately deserve it with all the hard work it must have took to accumulate all of that!

HH

~Holmes~

:P

OP
OP
coinmojo

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
Holmes said:
So this explains why the rest of michigans coin hunters ( actually just myself ) cant find anything these days ! VERY NICE month Mr. MoJo, now take the rest of the year off, you definately deserve it with all the hard work it must have took to accumulate all of that!

HH
~Holmes~
:P

OH I can't stop now. But thanks for the sentiment. I ain't edumakated like Ugotit and I'm unemployed so I am trying to hit it hard.

Mojo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread